Kids are her life

Jessie is just sitting infront of danny a bit of shocked because of his question. Is danny seriously asking her to move in with him? Would she say yes or no?

"Babe?" Danny said waving his hand infront of her face. She look at him still in shocked.

"I'm sorry. I.....I just can't believe it." She said. "I love you okay? I really do. But do you think it's the best for us? Especially to your son?" She asked.

"You said you love me, and i do love you too. I guess yes it's the best for us. Please?" Danny said doing puppy eyes which make her laugh.

"You should know what's my answer then." She said still laughing a little of him.

"What?" Danny asked confused. She smiled and held danny's hand.

"You should know." She said to him in her lovely voice. Danny is looking at her trying to figure out what she had said.

"It's a yes then?" Danny asked and she just smiled at him and continue eating.

.....

"Are you not going to tell me if you'll going to move in with me or not?" Danny asked when she didn't answer him.

She's done eating now, she gets her water and drink it in silent. When she look at danny after drinking she saw the confusion on his face. She lie down and pull him down. Danny laid next to her and wrapped his arm around her. She look at the wall and imagining things.

"You know, i will be happy if i can be with you all day, always, and then now you're asking me to move in....." She look at his eyes. "I guess it's a yes, I love you and the baby. I think you always know that." She said and danny looking at her in shocked... After a few seconds his lips landed on hers. She smiled between the kissed and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You know how happy i am?" Danny asked her when they pulled away.

"Do you know how happy i am too?" She asked him back, Danny just smiled and resting his face on her neck with his hand on her belly.

"I think it's time to give ourselves time to love each other, No one will let each other go again." Danny said. Hearing the words from him make her become emotional. She is pregnant so it's normal. She close her eyes and imagining herself with danny and their son.

"I think it's time now." She whispered. She felt danny's lips on her neck. This time danny using her arm as his pillow while the other one is on her belly at the top of his hand.

"Just only the baby, you and me." Danny whispered. She smiled and say nothing.

----

She woke up and danny's head is on her belly. She smiled and close her eyes again.

"Did you tell dad about this?" She asked and open her eyes. She look down at danny who is now looking at her and smiling.

"I did. anyway i'm just listening here for half an hour now. He is moving and i'm wondering if why you aren't waking up." Danny said

"I do feel him moving, dan. But i'm just too tired and sleepy."

"Aw! You can sleep again." Danny said

"Nope. I won't. I'm not sleepy at all." She said, Danny sat down next to her.

"Are you ready if you'll move with me now?" Danny asked her and she look at him.

"I don't know if dad will allow me." She said, Danny smiled.

"Uncle already know about this. I asked him first and your family after him before you." Danny said. "And they said i can take you anytime i want to." Danny added.

"Seriously?" She asked him a bit of shocked.

"Yes. So?" Danny said

"Alright! I guess you are too excited to have me ---"

"My house missing you so much." Danny said

"Ahm.... Are we gonna live to your house here in london?" She asked and danny nodded. She look away and alot of memories in that house are flooding back in her head.

"Why?" Danny asked.

"It's weird." She said and look at him.

"Why though." Danny asked her again.

"There's alot of memories there especially bad memories." She said biting her bottom lip.

"Would you like me to find another house? " Danny asked and she shook her head..

"No, no.. I mean is... i have alot of memories out there but i do still love to be there... we first met in there." She said.

"Are you sure?" Danny asked and she nodded.

"I love out there because i met you there." She said. Danny look down and held her hands.

"Sorry. Sorry for everything i've done." Danny said.

"No, it's okay danny. I think it's the best way to start the new chapter of our lives,.... maybe let's forget the past? " She said danny look at her.

"Are you not mad at me?" She smiled at him and pulled him slightly.

"I love you, Okay?" She said and kiss danny's cheek. "The important is this... We're okay and happy." She said.

"How lucky i am to have a woman like you?" Danny asked her and she smiled.

"Nope. How lucky i am to have a man like you? To have this little kid from you?" She asked him and they just smiled to each other and danny lean down to kiss her.

"We are both lucky to have each other, especially to have this angel." Danny said with his hand on her belly. "We should get up before we get home to late.. I'll take you to our home." Danny said and winked at her. They both get up from her bed and started to pack her things.

Few minutes of packing her things they get down the stairs and talk to her family for a while. Her dad keep giving them advices about their relationship, her mum keep telling her if what she needs to do to herself, and keep telling danny if what she needs everyday.

It's awesome how very supportive her family to her and danny. She is thankful they are still accepting danny, because if they don't and she still love him she doesn't know if what she'll going to do.

No one can stop her from loving danny,. Danny is the one she needs in her life and she is really thankful atleast danny still love her. She lost 2 children and he doesn't want to lose the father of her children and now she is pregnant again, months to go she can hold the baby in her arms again. Thinking about the baby reminding her about her first child, Don't get her wrong she really love her second child but darren is her first child, when darren was gone her life was a messed but when she got pregnant for the second time around she was happy but then dissapointed when she lost another baby again amd now she is pregnant for the third times, she doesn't want to get dissapointed again, She doesn't want to lose another one. Taken two children away from her is enough. It's really hard to and it hurts her too much. Kids are her life, Her own kids are her life.