One more step

"Do you know my family, right?"  He asked Jessie. They are now infront of his parents' house.

"Obviously not. I know them by their names, but i met your mum before and i met andi earlier.I haven't got a chance to talk to your other siblings yet." Jessie replied.

"Well they're busy celebrating harry's day but this time you will get to know them more." He said and held her hand. "Don't be nervious. They all like you." He said trying to make her comportable.

He asked stephen if he can take Jessie with him to meet his family and he is thankful stephen allowed him to take her.

He open the door and let her in first before him. He saw his family on their living area having a conversation together. He smiled.

"Hey! I'm with someone tonight." He said which got all their attentions. They look at him and to Jessie. He lead Jessie to their living room and guide herto sat down on the single sofa. He sat in the arm of the sofa.

"Hey, Nice to see you here, jessie." Vickie said and hug Jessie. He smiled, other of his siblings hugged and welcomed Jessie to their home even his mum.

"Thank you so much guys for accepting me here." Jessie said

"No problem with that, jess! You're part of the family now." Dara said and he look at his brother.

"Thank you." Jessie said.

"Your baby bump is becoming bigger now. Are you excited?" Andi asked. His family knows everything about him even about Jessie.

"I'm too much excited, to be honest. 3months left." He said instead of Jessie to answer andi's question. Jessie look up at him and he just smiled at her.

"It's a baby boy, right?" Mandy asked and he nodded.

"I'll show you guys the unltra sound." He said and get his wallet from his trouser's pocket. He pulled out the ultrasound and give it to them.

"This angel is so cute." Ian said.

"I know because it's my baby." He said proudly.

They talked a lot of stuff about his family and Jessie's family, Jessie even mention his son, darren to them once. If how sweet darren was, She even say if Darren still alive for sure he will get closer to him, because he is darren's father, Jessie said Darren is really so sweet. How he wish he met him? But he hadn't.

"Well danny, you should take her to your room, I think she is tired." His mum said when she look down at her, he can see she is sleepy now.

"Oh no it's okay." Jessie said.

"You are not, You're sleepy now, c'mon." He said pulling her up gently.

"Seriously it's fine. Continue talking." Jessie said.

"No, Come with me now." He said  finally, jessie gave up.

His family knows what he is planning for Jessie in the future, that's why they don't mention about them that much, so that it won't be obvious they don't even ask him if what his plan for her because if they'll do Jessie will find out.

He closed the door behind them and they sat on the bed. Jessie look around at his room and look at him.

"You have darren's picture." Jessie said smiling at him.

"Of course. It's my baby, i mean ours." He said and he laid her down on his bed. He stared at her eyes.

"I think you should stop doing that." Jessie said trying to avoid looking at him. He laugh a little and held her hand.

"I think it would be awesome if we're always like this." He said

"Maybe yes." Jessie said and close her eyes.

"You should change your clothes." He said and he get up from his bed.

"I left my clothes to holly because i will come back there, mum and dad are there." Jessie said.

"I have my t-shirt here." He said.

"Please choose the big one." Jessie said and get up from his bed. He get his shirt on his closet and give it to her.

"Thank you." Jessie said

"What about short or pyjamas?" He asked her , she is now changing her clothes. Jessie doesn't care if he can see her.

"I will be comportable with this shirt on and just my underware." Jessie said and place her clothes at the bedside table. Jessie laid back on his bed again. He change his clothes as well and left just only boxers. He laid back next to Jessie.

Jessie turned to face him and wraps her arm around her and he place his hand on her belly and jessie using his one arm as her pillow.

Nobody's talking between them. They're just staring at each other.. He felt one of jessie's hand on his chest. After week or a month he'll do what he is planning for Jessie and for their kid, Just one more step he can do what he wants.

He'll do his plan for the good sake of their lives and for his happiness.

He pulled jessie's shirt up and put his hand inside of her shirt to her belly, His hand is moving. He kiss her forehead and they stayed in the position. He close his eyes and imagining that this woman is officially his wife. How he wish.. But someday, Somehow it will happen.

The more he moves his hand on her belly, he is getting hotter but he tried to control himself for the sake of the baby inside her.

---

Any minute had passed he can't control anymore, he kiss her lips, and his hand is moving up and down on jessie's thigh. Jessie is kissing him back, copying his move.

"I guess we shouldn't do this." Jessie said and he stopped.

"I'm sorry baby.." He said and back at their position earlier.

"It's okay. It's not safe fornthe baby." Jessie said

"You're too hot and i can'---"

"You should control yourself, hunny." Jessie said. He just smiled at her.

"I'm sorry. Can we talk for a while so that i can control myself?" He asked her and he heard her giggle.

"You should pull my shirt down now so you can control yourself." Jessie said and he look down at her belly.

"Nope i won't." He said look back at her

"As you said just control yourself because if you can't, i can't too. You know how much i like you.." Jessie said and he laugh.

"Anyway let's disturb ourselves. What would be our baby boy name?" He asked.

"I have no idea yet, maybe we can name if few hours become he come out?" Jessie said.

"I think that would be hard for you." He said.

"Then i will give you an honor to give him a name." Jessie said and he smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

"Anything for the daddy of my kid or better say kids." Jessie said and he hug her.

"Let's sleep now, sweetie." He said and kiss her forehead for the last time. He close his eyes.

One more step closer he can finally get this woman. He promised himself before Jessie will gave birth he'll make sure, he and Jessie will live together in one roof forever. Just One more step.