I'm so sorry

Danny is still thinking if how he can tell jackie that he still love jessie. He fell for Jackie maybe that's one of the reason and he can't hurt her but he still wants to be with Jessie. Urgh! so hard for him!

Currently he is talking to Jessie's parents outside of Jessie's hospital room. He hadn't seen her yet, and he is nervious to see the love of his life, suffering her life because of him. Everything is his fault. And he begged her parents, and he is glad that they gave him a chance to see her today. Nicky is with them now.

"Now we will let you to see her and leave the both of you alone but please take care or else....."

"Yes sir, I will. Thank you." He answered, They just nodded at him and walked away.

He take a deep breath and turned the door knob.

He froze when he got in. Jessie's lying there in her hospital bed with lots of wires connected to her body, She isn't moving, only he can hear is the sound of her heartbeats from the monitor. It broke his heart, seeing the mother of his kids in this condition.

Suddenly his knees fell off the floor. He cried harder and at the same time blaming himself for everything he had done to Jessie since she was 18.

He get up and walk near to her, He sat on the chair next to her bed. He look at her, This is the first time she saw her in this condition.

He held her hand and wiping his tears away but he can't stop crying. He get up and hug her slightly and cry on her.

He look at her face, He miss her so much! He leant to kiss her lips.

There's spark between the kiss even though she is not moving, But he wants her to kiss him back. But how ? He stayed in that position while crying and saying sorry in a whisper while kissing her.

He shouldn't let her go! He shouldn't blame her.

"Jess, we still have nicky. Please wake up , I miss you so much." He said and kiss her cheeks.  Why he is doing this  while he is still with jackie ? UGH!

In the end he always ended up loving her ever since. He loves her since the day he met her. Since she was 18...

Flashback ...

He can hear two women talking at his living room, One is familiar to him, that's his mum and one sounds too young for him.

He took his towel and wraps on his waist, He get his earphone and plug in to his ear.

When he got out from the bathroom he saw his mum and a young lady.

She's so simple and gorgeous! Oh c'mon daniel shut up! She looks so young!

His mum said something but he did not hear her, he ignored them and walk passed by them.

Once he got in to his room he stare at his reflection in the mirror.

"I like her!" He whispered to himself. He close his eyes.. "I want a child..." Again he whispered to himself. When he opened his eyes... "I want her to be the mother of my kids . Very simple woman ... and I know she's great..." He whispered again.

"But she's too young.... But who is she ?" He asked himself. He shook his head and wear his clothes.

When he got down the stairs, he realized that She's too beautiful! Ugh!

"Mum, who's that?" He asked when he saw her. The girl looked up at him.

"She will be your maid, daniel." His mum said "She is Jessica." She continued. Oh mum i want her to be the mother of my kid. Oh shut up daniel.