Move On

3 weeks ago after what had he done to his house maid. She is already one month here as his house keeper now. He already did anything to her for her to leave him alone, because he had a valid reason but she did not. And she's still staying here with him. He always tried to irritate her and it's worked but she didn't still leave him and resign as his maid like what he wants. Instead of doing anything he stopped on irritating her because at the end of everything he'd done, he is the loser. What ever he does, Jessica will stay at his house as long as she wanted. But Jessica cannot look at him straight to his eyes these past few weeks or maybe because of what he did, He abused her but he won't say sorry. No one knows except them.

Jessica is washing the dishes and he is standing behind her, watching her while drinking water and his back on the wall. He is always like that watching Jessica what ever she's doing and trying to irritate or hurt her but not physically, He won't dare to do that. He only hurt her by his mean words.

"Hey Jess, You're still single?" He asked while smiling He is starting again. She didn't answer. "No one will love you if they knew what happened to you at the age of 18" He said and laughed like a devil. But the truth is he's really hoping no other guy will ever love her because she is her first. He walks near to her and She's done with the dishes. She walk away but he grabbed her. She gone pale and nervous. There he go again. She looked down and he's just looking at her while he's sitting at the table. She's trying to get out of his arms but he pulled her closer and there's no more space between them, She started to cry again silently. He knew it. Jessica is always crying everytime he tried to do it again. But he didn't continue or force her anymore when he tried this past few weeks ago because he knows that she's still a woman and young and he shouldn't do that. the last time he did that stuff to her was the first time he did it when he was drunk. maybe? But that wasn't the first time he was too close with her. He did kiss her a lot the past few days and make her stay in his arms whenever he wants to.  but what if his mates find out on what he's doing with her? For sure they'll kick his ass off. Oh well, He just want to flirt so that's why he's flirting with Jessica but it's too much. But it is flirt?? Weird! He felt something weird!!

This time jessica tried to push him but he didn't let her go. Instead of letting her go, he carried her like a fireman. She started to scream for help. He hit her butt a little.

"SHUT UP!" He said. And now he's walking upstairs with jessica on his shoulder.

When they got inside of his room he locked the door and put her down on his bed. Jessica get up and pushed him away and she run through the door but it's locked before she had a chance to turn the knob he already got her and lie her back down at his bed. This time he laid on her top like what he did at first so that she can't go. She cried and pushed him harder. He didn't do anything yet, he's just looking at her while she's trying to fight at him. He kiss her forehead and and stay in that position while she is still trying to get rid of him.

Few minutes later she got tired of fighting beside he is heavy and stronger than her. When he noticed it he smiled. He look at her eyes.

"Are you tired? We haven't started yet." He said. She glare at him and punched him on his chest which made him laughed.

"Sir please back off!!" She said while pushing him. He smack her lips, and she keep on pushing him.

"Oh c'mon jessica, stop it! You will get tired if you tried." He said.

"I'M NOT YOUR BEDMATE, SIR!" She shouted at his face which made him shocked. For the first time. For the first time, she yelled at him!

"Oh well c'mon! Yes you are. You are my one and only bed mate. And I'm paying for you" He said and he leant to kiss her. She turned her head so his lips landed on her cheek. Other side of his mind screaming that what he said wasn't true!!! No! Yes, It's a no! Jessica is not a bed mate. But someone who can give him happiness he never had!