Luke and Harry David

"What do you mean?" Clair asked holly.

    "There's something between jessie and danny." She repeated.

    "What kind of something?" Clair asked. Clair visited her and glen and ben is with her. Ben and Glen are having their own world next to them. They're talking and the guys are talking too with different topic.

     "Like they're next to us, like that? I don't know the proper words to say it because jessie said danny didn't asked her for date but they are at her hotel room all day hugging, kissing, each other." Holly said.

   "THE FUCK?!!!" Clair in shocked. Ben and Glen looked at them.

   "What happened?" Glen asked.

   "Oh nothing. I'm sorry. I'm just shocked." Clair said.

   "Okay." Glen said and he talk to ben again.

   "Boys, we'll go to the room." Holly said.

   "why?" Glen asked.

   "We're just gonna talk something." Clair said and winked at them.

    "Oh are we not allowed to hear them?" Glen asked.

    "We want to join." Ben said. Clair slighly laughed.

     "Babe, it's a girl to girl talk, okay. Don't worry i won't get too far." Clair said and winked at him.

    "Oh c'mon clair stop flirting to your boyfriend." Holly said. "Hun, we'll talk first." She added and she pull clair to her room.

    ----

   "Holly, don't break my wrist" Clair said like a kid.

   "I did not. If i didn't pulled you here you're still there with ben." Holly said.

    "Oh c'mon he is my boyfriend" Clair said.

    "I know but give me some time if you want to talk about jessie." She said.

     "Okay okay fine i give up." Clair said while laughing. "So she and danny are....?"

     "She doesn't know. When we talked on phone she said She's with him all night and all day but  danny didn't say anything about their relationship so it's nothing. They're just ......"

     "It's just nothing? So they didn't talk about them?" Clair asked and she nodded. "What kind of relationship is that?" Clair asked trying to calm herself

    "No words i guess." She replied.

    "I will kill them, i swear." Clair said

    "Hey calm down. Jessie is inlove so let her be. If danny will hurt her we're still here for her. It's her first time to fall in love so that's why she is fool in love." She said.

     "I will talk to danny soon." Clair said.

    "You're still talking to him?" She asked.

    "Yes. The last time i talk to him was last week. He said he love jessie." Clair said. "But wait. You said they are hugging and kissing each other all night and day. Don't tell me that the----"

    "Exactly they did." She cut clair off.

     "Seriously?!" Clair asked.

   "Clair you have to calm down. Don't worry that's them. Remember they have a kid and they're both single so let them do what they want to do. If they want another kid, then go. As long as they love each other even tho they're not confessing their feelings with each others. It's still their choice." Holly said.