She should say anything...

4 months later....

The Voice season 2 was done, 2 weeks ago, and yes team danny won. She is happy for him, but still not telling him about the baby inside her.

Yes she is now 5 months pregnant. Her co-workers from the voice did not notice her belly, and knows nothing because she is hiding if from wearing oversized of her clothes.

She is excited for the baby, but she doesn't want to expect too much. She is afraid, afraid like what had happen before.

She is at the voice office with the four coaches with danny cohen asking them if they would love to turn back for the third series of the show.

"I would love too. I love doing this show." Danny said with danny cohen with them on the circle glass table.

"Yeah that's great!" Danny cohen said.

"I love to go back for the third series for a good reason." Silver bear said.

"I am too. That's dope!" Will said and they laughed because of his funny way. They all look at her waiting for her to tell them if she will go for the next season.

"Ahm... I love the way you all guys want to go back in this show, because it's really amazing. And yeah i'm so sad to say that i can't make it. I'm so sorry." She said and they look at her with a sad face.

"Are you sure?" Danny cohen asked her sadly.

"Yes sir." She replied.

"But why?" Danny asked, She look at him, the eyes who can make her lost. she wants to tell them about the baby but no, she won't dare.

"I think i can't make it. You know? I would be busy for my album then i will touring around the world, so it will be hard for me." She lied even tho she can manage to work on her album and work for the voice at the same time, but she is worrying about the baby inside her. She should take care of herself, for the sake of the baby's health and for herself as well.

"Oh that's hard, jess. But i wish you could go back for the series four." Danny cohen. "We will take you back anytime. But if you can't make this series we will replace someone for a while. Just tell me if you want to go back for series 4 then i will bring you back." Danny cohen said and she smiled.

"Thank you so much. Don't get me wrong, i really love this show but it's really hard for me to work with the album and working for this at the same time, i need more time to rest for my health." She said

"That's okay hun, we do understand and yes we will support you with your album." Tom jones said. She smiled at him.

"Thank you so much tommio." She said. When she look at danny he is looking at her but not into her eyes, he is looking down to her belly. She is wearing a big coat since it's raining and cold so it wouldn't be obvious. She ignored him for a while, and keep saying to herself that danny knows nothing.

"Well. We will miss you, jess." Will said.

"I will too, will. But don't worry we can still go out for some bonding time, right?"

"Yes of course." Will replied.

"Anyway guys, that's all for today, i still want to stay here and join with you but i have to do some meeting, but on monday i will prepare the papers so that you can sign it. Jessie, i wish you a good luck and thank you for being on the show for the two series, and guys, goodluck as well with your albums, see you all on monday." Danny cohen said and stood up, offering his hand to each of them for a shake hands.

They said their goodbyes to danny cohen and they left all four alone.

"To be honest, this next series won't be the same without you." Will said. She shook her head slightly while smiling.

"But you all have to enjoy this series. I will still watching the show, don't worry." She said.

"Yeah and that would be awkward. You will see someone sitting to your chair and you will said 'that should be me.' " Will said and she laugh.

"Oh c'mon will. I know what you think. Anyway i really have to go." She said and they al stood up.

"Yeah we'll gonna miss you, lady!" Tom jones said. She hug will first then tom, then she look to danny, their eyes met but she hug him. His hug is all she wants at this moment, she wants him in her life.

"Take care, jess." Danny whispering in her ear, the guys are busy talking to each other. She felt danny's lips on her neck then she pulled away.

" So guys? I know you will be having some fun tonight, i gotta go." She said.

"Sure jessie. When are you planning to go out with us again?" Tom asked

"Maybe next week? Gonna text you guys." She said.

"That's good. Excited for that." Will said

"Yes, so gonna go, bye guys." She said and started to walk away from them.

She need some time alone, and she need someone to talk, and she will go to her son's grave, even tjo she can't get any answers from her questions. she miss him so much. She need to cry on someone's shoulder, she hope her son still alive so that she can hug him so tight.

4 months to go, she'll be having her baby, the doctor said the baby's health is so good. She was happy to know that but still scared it might happen again.

She make her ways to the parking lot and get into her car.

On the road with herself, she felt her tears, she really need someome this time. Only her family knew about the baby. She wants to tell everybody but she can't. She need danny, she really need him.

---

"You know son? I still love your dad, i wish he is my husband, i wish he is holding my hand, i wish his arms are around me, protecting me, telling me everything will be all right. Son, i miss you, you should running around the house, you should playing with your daddy, This is all my fault, i wish i didn't brought you with me that time, i'm so sorry." She said and cry. She place her hand on his grave and the other one on her belly.

"Mummy will be having your baby brother/sister, Baby, you and princess left me with my own. I'm still asking myself if why, what is the reason? Baby, i can't stand with my own feet, i can't do anything. You know what? If this baby inside me is not here maybe i'll be by your side now with princess. But no, i can't leave our youngest, but even though if this isn't here i still don't want to leave your dad, even tho our relationship is too complicated, yes i don't, i really don't understand your dad, i don't know. He'll say he loves me then after few months he'll introduce someone to me as his girlfriend." She said and cried. She wipes her tears.

"I know it's not right, son. I don't know what to do, i want to tell your dad about you and princess even this baby inside me. But son, i can't." She said.

She keep silent for a while and let her tears. She is looking at the grave of her son, even tho it's a long years ago she can't still accept the fact that her first child is here.

"You have to tell me everything." The guy from her back said. She look back and suddenly stood up. It's danny . She is really shocked, she started to panic but still keep herself calm. She is just looking at him, and he is looking at her. All she can see in his eyes are full of questions.

Should she need to tell him? Should she have to explain everything? But this is not the right time, this is not the right place but she should say anything.