Forgive daddy

"Where is this coming from?" Jessie asked after holly handed the white roses to her.

         "Better read the note." Holly said. She look at the flowers and  she saw the small note saying..

       "I love you billion times - Dan x"

     She shook her head Argh! How come that he knows about her secret? Speaking of secret? Her diary is missing for a long time now.

         "Is there something wrong?" Holly asked. They are eating at the moment at holly's hotel room because it's her off.

         "Or is that danny?" Clair asked. She put down the flowers on the chair and continue eating.

         "yeah" she replied.

         "Then what's wrong?" Clair asked. She put down her spoon.

         "He's always giving me this kind of flowers. White roses and 18 pieces and it always have the same message." She said while looking at the flowers

          "Maybe it's his favorite or maybe that kind of flowers are too important to him and he only wants to give it to the one he likes." Holly.

          "I don't know. But you know no one knows about this. Let's say my secret. Only me and my diary knew about this. I wrote there everything about my life even my secrets. And this.." She pointed to the flowers."One of my secret. I wrote there that i've been dreaming to have a boyfriend who will give me white roses and 18 pieces with 'i love you billion times' on the note, in the future." She said. Clair and holly seems shocked

           "W-what do you?" Clair asked.

           "Or he saw your diary. Is the diary always with you at the voice?" Holly

           "Actually no. My diary is missing for a long time now. I don't know if where it is." Jessie said.

            "Don't tell me.....Did you left at his home?" Holly said with that she look at her confused. She didn't know. She already forgot.

           " I don't know." She replied. "I forget if where i left my diary." she added.

           "How long?" Clair asked.

           "5 years now." She said.

           "I think you left at his house.." Holly said. She thinks for a while.

         5 Years ago when she left him. That is the time when danny did it again to her. After what had happened, danny fell asleep and she went straight to her room and packed all her clothes. But her diary? She forget about it. She don't know if where it was.

           "If you left it there. There's a big possibility that he got the  idea on your diary. Because he likes you and now he knew what you likes." Clair said. She shook her head.

         "Let's forget about it." She said and silence form between them.

---

      Walking around his house makes him feel better and safe.

      He got some days off and he decided to go back to his house to get some rest. This house is his favorite because there's so many memorable moments in this house. He met the love of his life in this house he changed everything about him in this house. Every inch of the house it reminds him about jessie.

         For a long time ago now when jessie always keep this house clean after she left, he also keep his house clean into jessie's style.

           While walking around he saw the white roses he bought earlier and placed it there beside his piano. He is making sure that he bought flowers to place it there. He got close to the flowers and touch it. He smiled and something got his attention. A thick of notebook under his piano. He bent down to get it and he realized he knew about this notebook.