I hope he'll be happy

3 months later....

After 3months being on tour, singing infront of thousand people was amazing, everything was great...

She's on plane to UK.. The plane will be landed any minutes now. She can't wait to see her son again.

She have no communication to danny after 3 months, Danny didn't calling her even texting her but she doesn't care. Maybe he is still angry at her but she will admit, she really miss him too much, there is no seconds in her life not thinking of him. All the time she is thinking of him.

She visited her son 10 times in 3 months to UK but danny wasn't there. Only vicky or andi are there to take care of nicky. She is worried now but andi said, he is fine and busy on tour. She can understand that but she miss him.

And now she'll be home again, she is hoping danny's at their home this day,  so maybe she can talk to him and apologize.

---

When the plane has landed she got excited, She quickly grab her things and walked out of the plane with a lot of people.

She is happy that the people here didn't recognized her.

---

Once she's out of the airport she take a taxi and told the driver the directions.

---

She is now standing infront of the door, she take a deep breath. She hope that danny is here with their son. She miss them so much.

When she opened the door there she saw her son sleeping on his crib and she saw a man and a woman kissing on the couch.

She's in shocked, she wants to cry but she tried to hide the pain.

Her boyfriend is on the top of another woman, They are sharing the kiss inside of this house with her son. WTF ? where are andi and vicky ?

She get in, trying to hide all the pain inside her, when danny recognized her, he look up at her still not getting up at the top of his another woman. Great! Her boyfriend is cheating!

"What are you doing here ?" Danny asked her. She want to slap his face but well she acted like an actress.

"I'm here to visit my son, anyway sorry for disturbing the both of you." She said and danny get up from the woman.

"Who she is, babe ?" The woman asked danny and sat down next to him.

"Anyway i am the mother of his kid but don't worry, he is my ex. So yeah i am just here for my son not for your boyfriend. He is all yours." She said and danny looking at her like 'What the hell?' but she ignored. The woman rolled her eyes. But it broke her heart when Danny held the woman's hand so tight.

"Anyway danny, can i have my son ? we'll be in the room so that you can continue what you both are doing." She said and fake a smile. She walk near to nicky and get him from his crib. She left her things at the corner of the house and walk up the stairs to their room.

She get in to nicky's nursery room. She locked the door.

When she sat down on the bed she hug nicky, she just look at him trying to smile to hold back the tears but she can't. A single tear rolling down to her cheeks. She wipes it away and kiss nicky's forehead.

Is that the reason if why danny didn't try to talk her on phone while they are away from each other ? Because he is with someone else ?

Did they broke up?No! they didn't! She don't remember anything, All she knew they are still together and danny is just angry at her but now ? No! her boyfriend is cheating on her ? Isn't that obvious ?