That should be me

Danny finally got out from the hospital after his mate brought him there. He found out he has lung cancer.

He really want to cry, and now he is fighting for his battle, hoping that he can survive.

The doctor let him to go home and give him some medicines and appointment for his follow up/check up.

He miss his kids, It's been a month and a week the last time he talked to them, He can't talk to them while he was in the hospital, He left his phone to his mate before and told his mate not to answer any calls.

The lads' knows everything now and he asked glen not to tell holly because he knew holly will tell jessie.

He is now at his own house in london, He loves to be home again, and now he's trying to call stephen to ask about his kids.

Few rings later he heard stephen. They talked for a while and tells some story but he didn't mentioned about his lung cancer, he want to keep it.

He was in shocked when he found out that Jessie has a boyfriend now and they are living together with HIS KIDS!

He felt his anger overtook him but he keep calm, he asked the address and stephen told him because he said he want to see his kids.

----

He's now standing infront of the tree not that far from Jessie's new house , he looked over and he saw his kids running at inside the gate with the guy and he knows he might be the boyfriend of Jessie. He felt a single tear but wipe them away.

He decided to walk but stopped again when he realized that his kids are too happy playing with Jessie's new boyfriend.

It broke his heart seeing them happy, it feels like they doesn't need him anymore.

But then again he walked until he reached the gate, She saw Jessie sitting while watching her kids and boyfriend.

When Jessie noticed him standing infront of their gate she stood up.

"What are you doing here ?" Jessie asked him which make her boyfriend to stop playing with his kids. He looked at the guy and looked down to his kids.

He saw darren staring at him and he has this bad look to him.

He doesn't know why but this is more heartbreaking.

"Who is that, babe ? Who are you ?" The guy asked him.

"That's my dad! He is the one who hurt my mum so many times in the past!" A voice of darren said. He was shocked and looked at darren. What happened ? They seems alright the last time he talked to him.

He can't understand now, He doesn't know what to do. When he looked at Jessie, she is not looking at him.

"Is he, Babe ?" The guy asked and he saw Jessie nodded.

"Get the kids inside the house, babe." The guy said and Jessie did.

When they got in, the guy opened the gate and punched him on the face. He fell off and he felt something wet at the corner of his lips.

The guy threw another punch on his face and kick his stomach.

He heard jessie calling the guy's name and stopped him from hurting him.

"Don't you ever come again!" The guy said and walked inside the house. Jessie left infront of him. He looked up at her trying to find something in her eyes, but he saw nothing. She doesn't care.

Before she walked away he speak.

"What happened ?" He asked, Jessie looked back.

"You should ask yourself!" Jessie said and walked off.

He left there, he's trying to get up but he can't. He don't feel his legs.

He's trying to find an explanation but he knows he will never get them.

He want to know if why darren is mad at him, Why he is angry again ? What he did something wrong ? What's wrong ?

---

He got home after an hour, he has a lot of questions in his head, luckily glen is in london with his wife, Glen visited him with holly.

He talked to them and now he found out the truth, That Jessie told darren some shits about him, He wants to hate her but he still love her.

Even he's trying to get angry at her ,he ended up still loving her.

He hates himself too much, and Jessie knows he is still with Jackie.

If she only know about his cancer but no! He won't tell Jessie about that, Until he die, he won't tell her. He doesn't want her to be with him just because he has a cancer.

Maybe it would be better now atleast there is someone who can make her happy now and who can be a father of his kids, He knows the guy is better than him. So if he could die  he doesn't need to worry.

He lay on his bed and unlocked his phone then locked again.

He get up and stand infront of his window and looked up the stars.

"Princess, are you with daddy ?" He asked and tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Please tell me. Can you give me a hug ? Don't worry, i'll come with you soon." He said.

"Daddy will be with you soon, okay ? So that you won't be alone." He added and fell off his kness on the floor.

He get up after a few minutes. When he started to walk he saw a picture frame of him with Jessie, Picture frame of him with nicky and Jessie, Picture frame of him with darren Picture frame of jessie with darren and a solo picture frame of nicky and darren at his bedside table.

He released a big sigh and get them all, he throw them on his trash and get himself to his bed.

Everything is coming back in his head now, especially the incident earlier. He saw how his OWN family are happy now with SOMEONE ELSE.

"that should be me." He whisper and close his eyes.