First Love

But she is wondering what daniel did to anthony that night?

Flashback....

          "Jessica, i'm back you are still sleeping. Anyway anthony is on jail now. He was too scared and begging me but i didn't listen to him I want to keep you safe." Her boss said. She is still sleepy and not wanting to open her eyes. So she ignored her boss.

           Few minutes later she felt danny's hand inside of her shirt on her stomach. With that she hold his hand, she is still so sleepy.  Naaaahhh!!

           "Shhh. It's okay baby. I won't do anything." Daniel said still his hand on her stomach. She believed in him and fell into her deep sleep .

----

       "....this baby will be my inspiration. I hope you are pregnant now. I am willing to take care of you i am willing to settle down. Please give me a baby. I hope what had happened to us last week there's a good news." Daniel said. She can hear him but she couldn't move because she is too tired and she doesn't want to open her eyes. She hope that she is just dreaming.

             But she felt daniel's kissing her stomach now.

          "Hello baby. Tell me you're already there inside mummy's belly. I love you okay. Daddy loves you so much." Daniel said.

         She is still ignoring him until she felt daniel laid on her top. She is trying to push him but she lost her balance. She ended up hugging him.

            Daniel is kissing her lips,  she can't turn it all back because she's too tired. She felt daniel's hand on her stomach again.

           "Please i hope you are pregnant now. Give me a baby. I know you are too young, baby but i want you to be the mother of my kid and.... i want to have a baby around me... I really want a baby." Daniel said. when daniel kissed her she kissed him back. They shared the passionate kiss.

        Few minutes of kissing she is awake now even tho she is still tired.

          "Will you please stop killing me by your kiss, sir?" She joke and they laugh with that she kiss him again like daniel is her boyfriend.

           When danny take his shirt off and was about to take his jeans off  she stop him.

         "Oh mister. Don't! I'm tired." She said. daniel laugh still taking his jeans off.

        "So i am free if you are not tired ?" Danny said and he is only in his boxer now.

         "I will kill you first bastard." She said but daniel laugh. She close her eyes and want to sleep again but danny is on her top.

          "Thank you just give me a baby. I'll marry you if you give me a child." Daniel said. Her eyes are close she ignored him but try to say something

              "Stop being like your driver." She said with that daniel kiss her lips. She kissed him back.

            Daniel was about to take her clothes off but she held his  hand and still danny won. She's only in her bra and panty.

        She wrapped her arms around his neck. This would be their second time but this time she is letting him, he is not raping her because she like what their doing.

         When she felt danny's hand moving gently inside of her panty she moaned.

          "Daniel please....." She said not wanting to stop she even want more of him.