I can't promise anything

She woke up with a heavy person on her top. She gasped

   "SHIT!" She said which made danny to stir up. She look at him. They are both naked under danny's blanket. She look around. They are at the same room 5 years ago. She felt her eyes wet.

     What else she could do? Danny hate her but why she is here? How come? She closed her eyes and trying to remember everything from last night.

   She remember now but she doesn't remember any scene in bed with danny.

   Danny look at her and get off of her. She didn't look at him. They are not talking. Danny walked straight to his bathroom without saying anything.

   What if ---- OH MY GOD! HER DAD IS HERE! she mean six houses apart from here. What if he found out if what happened between them last night? NOO! PLEASE NOO!

  She get up with the blanket around her body. She's searching for her clothes when she saw it, it's a dress. Damn! Danny got out from his bathroom all dressed up and fresh from the shower.

  "You can use my clothes if you want. Get in to my cabinet." Danny said when he saw her staring at her dress. She quickly get up and search some comportable clothes from his closet. She choose his shirt and denim jeans. She turned to danny

   "What happened last night?" She asked danny who is now brushing his hair infront of his mirror

   "I don't know." danny replied.

  The only thing she could remember was she get in to his house without any permission from him and nothing else.

   But his family ar--- OH MY GOD! How she could face them all? She  run quickly to the bathroom.

   When she got out she walked straight down the stairs. Danny followed her but she's in shock when she saw clair, her family and danny's family on his living room. She stopped for a while and walk again.

  Her dad walked passed by her all she heard was someone's body hit the floor. She look back and she saw danny on the floor. Danny's brothers are pulling her dad away from danny even her sisters and her mother. She grabbed her dad.

   "Dad! Please stop." She said.

   "What did he do to you?" He dad asked angry.

    "It's noth---"

     "Nothing? You slept with him? We are trying to open the door earlier because i knew you are with him but the door is locked. We're looking for you last night. You were gone then i realized he was gone too" Stephen said.

   "Dad.... calm down." Hannah said

    "Tell me if how can i calm myself? If this guy rape my daughter AGAIN?!" her dad said. Danny's family are looking at him confused

    "Pardon us? Did we heard the right words?" Andi asked.

    "Yes.You heard it right!" Jessie's dad replied.

    "What do you mean, sir?" Dara, his brother asked.

    "Oh you have no idea? Your brother raped my daughter 5 years ago when she was working here. He is abusing my daughter an---"

    "DAD, STOP!" Jessie cut him off.

    "Why? You don't want to tell them what this guy does to you?" Her dad asked. Her mum is trying to stop his dad.

     "Dad, past is past. You have to get over it. I don't want to remember them all. All i want is to forget. Just please." She said begging her dad. Danny is just standing there with his family and they are looking at him.