It's complicated

"Have you alredy talk to Jessie about darren?" Mark asked him while they are having a short break on rehearsal.

"No not yet." He said. At the studio only him, Mark, Glen and Glen's little man, Harry are around.

"When are you planning to talk to her about him?" Glen asked him.

"I don't know. I'm still waiting for her to open that topic though. She said to me before she will explain everything to me about our first and second kids. But haven't heard anything yet." He said

"I think you should start the conversation. If you won't it will be never." Mark said .

"I know but i guess it's better if i won't convince her? I hate convincing her because i know in the end she won't tell me." He said playing with harry's hand.

"But how will you know?" Mark asked him again.

"Maybe i should wait." He said.

"How long will you wait for the explanation you need?" Glen asked.

"I guess it won't take too long. Maybe she's not ready yet." He said.

"Well it's up to you." Mark said and started to get up from his chair.

Glen get harry from his high chair and he stood up. Harry is here because holly is in america for her class dance. While he left Nicky and Jessie alone at their home. Well he asked his mum to book a flight so that Jessie won't be alone with their son.

Next month Jessie will start to work again, she will be busy on her tour while he is on tour as well. He and Jessie decided to leave nicky next month to his mum or to Jessie's parents. But they both ended up bringing nicky to ireland to his family soon because jessie's parents have their own works. So his siblings and mother will take care of his son.

He and Jessie also talked about public. If they can public their relationsip but Jessie said he can tell public if he wants to, but do not tell the public about her first. Jessie said isn't the right time yet to tell the public about their relationship.

He did not care but the important he can tell the world about his son, He can FREELY tell the world how proud he is being a father of nicky. Maybe if darren is still alive, he have him here in the studio right now. Maybe he is teaching him now if how to play any kind of instruments.

How he wish he met him? How he wish he saw him smiling and calling him daddy? But no his first baby is already gone.

He wipes his tears away before Glen and Mark got to notice him.

They started the rehearsal again.

----

Their show is done. Another achievements of their band. Finally! They all run back stage and changed their shirts.

"Cheers!" Mark said

"CHEERS!" They all said raising their glass of wine and drink.

"This night is amazing!" He said.

"Indeed!" Glen said with harry in his arms.

"Ey! You are still wet! Change your clothes before you hold harry!" Mark said to Glen acting like a big brother. Only Glen hadn't change his clothes yet because he is excited to have his son on his arms. Aw! He is missing nicky now. Who is only one week old.

"Sorry man, i will later." Glen said kissing harry's cheer.

"I will ring holly?" Mark said.

"Let him be." Their manager said. "You know, daddy always want to hug their kid/s after their successful job." Their manager added.