I hate him

Jessie is now crying at her bedroom with holly. She's at her hotel room, she called holly which is also have check in the hotel next to her door she told her everything. When she saw him she froze but she ignored for a while. She remember everything he had done to her, start from the first night and the last night when she was at his room, when she is naked and crying hard, when the time they make the baby but they did not planned because danny rape her but the baby is too much special to her and it's darren. She cried much harder when she remember her son. She is blaming danny if why her son had gone and left her alone even though danny didn't know about the baby.

        "I don't want to see him again, hols." She said to holly and hug the picture frame of his son.

       "I thought you are strong enough now? Don't be afraid. If he did something to you again we will report him." Holly said. "You look at your son, no matter how devil his dad is, you should have to face him and show him that you are now the person he don't expected. For your son show him that you are stronger now. show him that you are not jessica who he can easily bring to bed and fuck" Holly said.

      "This is hard for me. He really look like darren. I really want to hit him but i can't because i can see darren to him, the way he smiled when we were talking earlier with the other coaches reminds me the smile of darren, the way he laughed is like the old darren, his eyes is really like darren everything about him reminds me of darren the reason why i can't hit him because it's like i would hurt my son." Jessie said and holly laughed a little in between tears. "Why are you laughing?" Jessie can't help but laugh too.

      "Nothing you're saying because you can see darren to him? Of course because he is the father of your son." Holly said. "And if you can't hurt him well don't. Because no matter how bad he was to you before, your son still love him. Maybe if he is still alive he will ask you about his dad. And no matter how bad his dad you tell to him he will still love and want to meet him because no matter what happen he is still his dad, son always a daddy's boy." Holly said

       "What should i do?" She asked

       "I know it's easy to say this but it's hard to do it. Well try to forgive him for your job's sake! it's awkward if you two are in the television and not talking or you are avoiding at each other." Holly said

         "I can't." She said

         "I know. if you can't then be the best actress." Holly said. "And you have to tell your parents about this if you won't and they found out with themselves they will go straight to the voice. what if your dad will punch him on the face directly?" Holly said.

         "Oh c'mon holly stop! Okay i will tell them." Jessie said she is scared if what her dad can do to him. she doesn't want to ruin everything. silence form between them.She is staring at the picture of her son. Danny's face reminds her the face of his son because they are so look  a like.

      "Anyway i told glen about darren, If you don't mind." Holly broke the silence which made her jump.

       "DID YOU?" She asked still has tears falling from her eyes.

        "Relax! Glen promised me that he won't tell anyone." Holly.

       "But what if he did?" jessie asked. she is nervious.

        "I've been with my boyfriend for how many years. i just tell him about it 3 days ago. He understand and promised me that he won't Aside from that he always want danny to find out with himself." Jessie said. He trusted glen for so many years, glen didn't tell danny even though danny is always begging him.

      "I trusted your boyfriend. I hope he won't tell about darren." With that she look at the picture.

      "So what's your plan?" Holly asked and she look at her.

        "I will do my work. If i don't need to talk to him then  i won't. I will focus on the show and ignore him if i needed to." She said.

        "I see. Please don't fall in love  with the father of your son or i will kill you." Holly said and she laughed

       "I will never fall in love with the rapist. Over my death body." She said and with that she cried again.

     "I miss you son. Please help me if what i'm gonna do with your dad." Jessie said looking at the picture.

       "Marry him, mummy, marry him and make a baby so you don't have to be sad because of me." Holly said in a baby tone. Jessie look at her and laugh.

        "I hate you!" She laughed between her tears

        "But to be honest if he had a chance to show himself to you he will say that." Holly said in a serious tone.

        "Holly, his dad is a rapist." She replied.

         "Oh what's the problem then? Tell him to rape you again if you got pregnant wish for a baby boy and name him darren ysmael." Holly said and jessie laugh.

       "Insane!" With that they both laugh.

       "You want to have a baby again, ye? Danny is now near at you, if he can be the father of your next baby again i'm 100% sure that he will look like darren, i wish he is boy again. I swear to you, jess." Holly said.

    "Ahh shut up holly! Is not a good joke." Jessie said.

    "Am I laughing? I'm not joking, Hola!" Holly said and she laugh because of holly then she cried again.

      "I hate him....."