He can't

It's been a week now, Her boyfriend is currently in Hongkong working there while she is in dublin at the moment with his kids at Holly's house with also clair with them.

She arrived at the morning and it's evening now at the moment , she and the girls are having a good time together with the kids playing around. Glen isn't there yet either luke, glen's eldest.

"How are you and Ed ?" Suddenly clair asked.

"We're great, we're happy." She answered with a smile on her face.

"I can see it in your face, girl. So ? There's no chance for Da---"

"Who's he ? Anyway whoever he is, i don't care." She said cutting holly's sentence. Clair shook her head when suddenly the door goes open slowly.

There she saw glen followed by her ex, Danny. Their eyes met but she want to laugh because he is avoiding on her, he looked away, maybe he doesn't expect that she's here, But anyway she looked away too.

"Hey! You guys are here. Sorry. Anyway it's danny with me." Glen said awkwardly.

"Hey dan!" Holly said. Danny just wave at holly. She didn't mind him.

"Hun, we'll go upstairs for a while." Glen said and holly nodded.

When they were about to walk up the stairs darren said something.

"Dad ? What are you doing here ? Why are you here ?! You shouldn't be here!" Darren said and she can hear the anger tone in his voice.

She looked at danny who is now looking at darren.

"Get out of here now! We don't need you! We're happy with daddy ed! Don't you ever dare to come near to my mum!" Darren said again. Obviously they were all shocked except danny who is just looking at darren with no expressions in his face. He looks calm

Yes darren can say that because she told him so many shits about danny which aren't true. She did it because she knows it will be better and she knows that darren will believe in her stories.

"I am here for my mate not for you kid!" Danny said and walked up the stairs which made her shocked even more.

How can he say that to his own son ?. When she looked at darren she saw single tears but darren wiped them away. She looked up at the stairs and she saw glen running after danny.

When she looked at the girls, she saw them looking at her shocked, she looked down and still thinking if how did he say that easily?

Darren sat on the couch playing at his hands with his head looking down on the floor. Maybe he's shocked too.

"How can he say that?" She asked them in a whisper.

"Just to forget." Holly replied in a whisper too.

"But why infront of his son?" She asked them again.

"That's what you want, right ? Just be happy atleast he's now helping you to make a way to be away from his kids so that you can live happily with ed." Clair said a bit disappointed.

"But look at darren now." She said looking at darren. She knows what he feels and she feel pity. Because he is smart and this is the first time that his dad ignored him.

"You should stop teaching him to be rude to danny or he will be like that as always. Look at danny. He'd changed a lot." Holly said.

"What his problem?" Again she asked.

"You should know. Because you said the last time he met your boyfriend, your boyfriend punched him. You shouldn't asked. Maybe he really want to forget about you." Clair said.