Dark life

Holly was left alone at daniel's living room while sitting at his couch but she can hear her boyfriend and daniel's talking. She knew everything, she didn't tell her boyfriend yet even though she want to. But She is respecting her bestfriend decision. Maybe she can tell her boyfriend.

       Few minutes later she saw daniel running up the stairs to his room. She heard everything so she knew it, few seconds she saw glen's looking at her. She pretend that she didn't hear what they talked about.

       "c'mon." Glen said and held her hand and help her to stand. They walk outside. "Can we have a walk?" Glen asked.

        "You know i hate walking." She said when they got out of daniel's house. Glen laughed a little and kiss her cheek.

         "It's okay, you're with me and we'll walk together with holding hands." Glen said

        "Shut up. I still don't want to walk."  Holly said.

        "As you said babe. Let's get to my car." Glen said.

         They're now at the park, walking while holding hands. She had no choice but since glen is her boyfriend she let her boyfriend won and walk with him.

        "So have you heard what we talked?" Glen said and they sat down. Glen wrapped his arms around holly. He's at her back while hugging her.

        "I didn't." Holly lied.

        "Oh. I know you do, hun. C'mon." Glen said and they looking at the kids playing around.

        "Okay, you know me too well." She said.

        "Because you're my girl." Glen said.

        "Whatever! And yes, hun. I knew everything. I knew why she left" She said and turned around to him. Glen seem confused. "Jessica told me everything. I was with her at 4 o'clock in the morning when she left." She said.

        "So you knew why she left?" He asked and she nodded. "Then why?" Glen asked. Holly look at his hands and she held them both and look to his blue eyes.

         "Promise me you won't tell anyone?" She beg him.

         "I can promise you but after your explanation before i said 'i promised' to you." Glen said.

        "Ugh! C'mon hun! You know i hate that." she said.

        "I know and I love you." Glen said and she sigh.

        "Whatever! Okay i will kill you if you tell anyone. Keep this hun.... the reason why she left because......" She paused and glen wait for like 5hours but it's just 5 seconds before she speak again "Daniel rape her twice." She said in a whispered but it's enough for glen to hear them clearly. He seems so shocked but holly held his hand tighter. "Glen?"

        "He did?!" He whispered but she can see the anger in his eyes. She nodded. "I will kill him." Glen said and he was about to get up from his seat but holly stopped him from grabbing his hand.

       "Glen you promised it's just for us" She said.

      "I did not promise. I will go back there." Glen said but she didn't let him go.

      "Hun!" Holly said and glen look at her eyes. He can't do anything but to follow her. "Don't tell him that we knew." She said.

        "Okay i won't just tell me if what did she say to you before she left." Glen said and she started to tell him everything like what jessica told her.

        "Damn him!" He said when holly told him what had his bestmate done to her bestfriend. "I don't know what to do, hun" Glen said. He's dissapointed to his mate.

      "I don't know either." Holly said. Glen look at her eyes.

      "When did he started to do that to her?" He asked.

       "When he was drunk, the time when you brought jessica to mine." She said.

       "I knew it. that time i can see it in his eyes that anytime he can hurt her." Glen said sadly. "I'll talk to daniel about it." he added

        "no! don't tell him that we knew what he'd done to her." Holly said.

        "Don't worry. It'll be fine.I know daniel, i know he is regretting. Now i do understand everything why he wants to take her back, he is regretting for what he had done." Glen said.

      "Do you think he is regretting? or he just want to take her back because he wants to do more?" She asked because she don't believe to daniel.

       "He is hun. I can see it. The way he cried while i'm talking to him, i know that he is. I know him more for how many years, I know him as a bad man, and the man who can't put down his pride but the way i'm talking to him, the way he cried everything was changed. He wants to apologies, i know that he is. Maybe he realized what have he'd done." Glen said.

        "I don't know. But hun, don't tell him if where jessica is. She want to forget everything even though it's really hard for her, i feel so sorry for her. I feel like i'm a useless bestfriend, because i was six house apart from her that time, i didn't check or visit her there if she was ok. all i thought that she is, but i was wrong." Holly said and she look down at her hands with glen. Few tears are falling from her eyes. Glen wipes all her tears using his thumb finger.

       "You shouldn't blame yourself. Is not your fault." Glen said trying to cheer her up. She shook her head.

        "No. If i did she wouldn't b------" Glen cut her by kissing her lips. When he pulled away holly didn't say anything.

         "Everything will be alright." Glen said and he pulled her and hug her tight. Holly hugged him back and they stay in that position.

     She still can't believe, that her bestfriend experienced that at her early life. She still wishing that she was there, maybe she wouldn't experienced it. But it's too late.

         Atleast her bestfriend made her own decision to get out there. Much better to get out than to stay in the dark life.