Who are you ?

***

Danny is with jackie, his girlfriend at the hospital, He visited Jessie for a little while, and Jackie said she'll wait for him outside and told him don't take too long. His girlfriend allowed her because he'd say he wants to see nicky, his son and nicky was there with Jessie but the truth he wants to see Jessie.

They are now walking to the car when Jackie's phone rang.

It's her boss and she walk far by him and he left there standing looking at his girlfriend and waiting for her.

Suddenly a little voice spoke to him.

"Who is she" A little guy asked, When he looked down he saw a little boy looks like 6 or 7 for him and he looks like him, He can see his childhood days to this little kid. He smiled and kneeled down.

"She's my girlfriend, She's beautiful isn't she?" He asked the little boy. He's so cute. But the little guy is just staring at his girlfriend and he doesn't seem happy.

"What's your name ?" He asked when the little boy didn't say anything. He's wearing all white. The little boy look at him.

"Why are you both here in the hospital ?"  The little boy asked him, ignoring his question. He smiled.

"I visited someone." He said.

"Who ?" The little boy asked. He look at his girlfriend , she is still talking to her boss and looked back at the little boy.

"The mother of my kids. She is in coma, she experienced car accident." He said.

The little boy look at him, he never seen him smiling, He seems sad but angry at the same time. but he doesn't know if why..

"then why are you with her ?" The little boy asked looking at his girlfriend.

"She's my girlfriend and----" He didn't continue because he doesn't know if what to say. Suddenly he saw the little boy seems so sad.

"why are you so sad, littl---"

"How can you do this to my mum ?" Suddenly a little boy asked. He was shocked. What ?

"Wait, what ?" He asked the little boy. He is confused

"I hope you'll be happy with your choice. Thank you for hurting my mum and me. Dad, i hope you'll take care of nicky!" The little boy said and run away from him, he was about to run after him but he saw the brightness light from above... It's so bright!.. He cover his eyes and saw nothing.. Then he realized....

"Darren ? ".....

---

He doesn't know where he is.. All he can see are the white walls.

From out of nowhere he saw Jessie dressing all white.

"Jess ?" He asked, Jessie smiled at him. What the ? Why she is wearing white ? Wait! the little boy is.. WTF?! NO!

"yes it's me.. Dan, i'm so happy that you became part of my life. I just want to say, thank you, for everything you have done to me, whether it was Good or Not. Just thank you, For loving me too, thank you for being a great dad to our son. Please take care of them, Nicky and Darren needs you. I hope you'll take care of them and be their father even though you have a girlfriend now. I wish you to be happy, Take care the kids for me." Jessie said. He felt his tears

"Why are you saying this ?" He asked Jessie. "You are not gone! You're still alive. I left the hospital earlier, You're still breathing, Jess what is the meaning of this ? And where are we ?" He said still wondering if why he can't see anything but all white and Jessie.

"Everythings are changing, Dan. Everything has to change. Every minute the world is changing, the people are too, Maybe you left me still breathing, you'll never know if what happened to me when you've gone next to me. Maybe this is now my new journey to life." Jessie stated. He can't understand if what she is trying to say.

"I may not said goodbye to everyone but all i want is you to take care of my kids, Darren and Nicky." Jessie said. He shook his head.

"No! Jess you're not going to leave! And darren is gone." He said

"You'll never know, danny. For the last time thank you for everything you had done to me, And i do hope you'll be happy with your girlfriend, Enjoy with your choice but do not forget your kids who are still living in this earth, They need you, You are their father." Jessie said again and smiled for the last time. Suddenly she's gone and no where to be seen.

***

He sat up on his bed, He can't breath. He forced himself to get out and get himself a water.

He drunk the water on his glass and sat on the couch.

What the hell is that ?

What kind of dream is that ?

Jessie....

He suddenly got up from the couch and get his jacket.

It's already 3 in the morning

Darren...

He also had a dream about him, and he is angry at him..

UGH! He sat back on the couch. He doesn't know what to do next.

"Darren, please forgive daddy." He whispered and cried.

But wait what happened to Jess? Oh damn! He should be there now! What if..... NO! SHE'S ALIVE!

He grabbed his phone and he saw a lot of missed calls from the cornish family, This time he became more nervious. NO! please not yet!

---

He is now driving on the way to the hospital, He keep praying that Jessie is okay.

He bought 18 white roses again for Jessie. They are her favorite.

Few minutes later he reached the hospital and get out from his car.

He started to run as fast as he can just to reach her door.

When he opened the door there he saw Jessie sitting on the bed with the little boy in his dream but he ignored him, he is focus on Jessie and the whole family of Jessie are there too with her.

He's just standing there looking at Jessie in shocked while they all are looking at him. He is happy to see her awake but Jessie doesn't seem happy or what, She don't feel comfortable around the people with her.

When he look at the family, they seems so worried. What happened ?

He walk near at her bed and sat there next to her. He held her hand but Jessie took off her hand  from him. He look at stephen, but stephen look down. When he look back at her, he felt his eyes wet.

"Look... I'm so sorry. I know you're angry at me, I know what i have done to you are too much. But Jess, I'm really really sorry. I'm so sorry for everything. Please give me one more chance." He pleaded, He saw nothing expression in her face.

He stared at her eyes not even try to look away. Jessie look around the people inside the room.

"Babe ?" He stated. Ugh! DANIEL SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! UGHHH!!!

"Who are you?" The words from Jessie's mouth, broke his heart. No! It can't be!!

He's looking at her so shocked, suddenly another tears fell off from his green eyes. He looked down and close his eyes then he cry silently.