Lucky One

Finally she's engaged with the man she's been dreaming for. With the man, she love since then and forever will love him.

She promised she won't ever let him go again, Not again! She won't let it happen.

She's so happy that finally she can say to the world she have her own family now, Family with her soon to be husband and Children.

It's been so many years since the day she met danny, who was only her boss but now it's soon to be her husband.

After cooking breakfast she went back to their room and decided to wake them up.

The first thing that danny do is kiss her and hug her. God knows how much she love this guy!

She get nicky and danny went to the bathroom with darren.

Danny is suffering lung cancer, but she will make sure he'll survive with this, She can't lose him, She will help him in everything just to survive.

She cannot imagine her life without him, She don't know what gonna happen with her if she will lose him.

"Good morning babe." Danny from her back while she's giving nicky his food.

"Goodmorning." She said and once again he kiss her lips.

They started to eat their breakfast while listening to Darren who always love to talk with them.

Her career is going well, same as danny with his bandmates, They keep on singing for their fans.

The fans know nothing about danny's condition, He want to tell his fans but she didn't let him to do that, She don't want people to know about his condition, Because she doesn't want to see it on social media that there are those people who will talk about it, And she knows people, They will say bad things to someone, and she doesn't want to see those bad comments about danny's condition, For the sake of ther kids, she won't allow her fiance to tell everyone.

---

The kids are sleeping while she's cuddle with danny at the couch.

"Do you still remember the day we me?" Danny asked her, she look at him

"Of course, I still do. You looks so bad." She said and they laughed.

"I want to tell you that was the first day I fell with you." He said and she look at him confuse.

"Impossible, You hate me that time." She said and laugh a little.

"No.." Danny held her hand and kiss the back of her neck, She look at him and kiss each other on lips. "When mum told me, that you're gonna be my maid, I said to myself, 'I want her to be the mother of my kids someday.' That's why, I acted like I hate you, Because I don't even know how to be nice, 'cause I don't use to be nice with those people around who i don't know." He told her.

"Is that also the reason why you raped me?" She asked and he nod.

"I know I was drunk, but I meant it to happen, Yes I want you to leave my house that day, I said that I hate you so much, I acted so rude that time, but the truth I want you to leave because I don't want you to be my maid but  wanted you to be the mother of my kids. That was the time I promised myself that I will settle down if you'll give me a chance." He said.

"But you still hate me that time." She said.

"I know, I have my own reason. But I didn't hurt you physically right? Did I? I just get you in bed and did what's on my mind. The second night with you, You know that was the time when I realized what I was doing, That was also the time how much I love you even though I was not so good to you, I don't treat you nice but that was the time I realized how much I need you. If I only woke up before you leave, I swear I wouldn't let you go , I wouldn't let you leave." He said and She smiled with him.

"Atleast after all these years, we still met and now we end up together, We've got children."She said.

"But you know what? I'm still blaming myself." He said,

"Why?" She asked and she saw the sadness in his face

"We lost princess because of me." He said.

"No, it's not your fault, dan. It not our fault, don't blame yourself. I'm sure, princess is happy wherever she is now." She said cheering him up.

"She should be here with us.. She should be playing with her brothers."He said and he's still blaming himself. She held both of his hands and look straight into his eyes.

"Do not blame yourself just because we lost our daughter, there's a purpose in everything, Danny, I swear princess is happy right now, Because finally, her parents are okay and we're living together with her brothers." She said. He smiled for what she said

"Thank you babe, for still accepting me into your life. I know i'm not a prefect father with the kids,  I'm not a perfect partner. Sorry if I'm irresponsible dad, ---"

"No you're not. You may not be a perfect dad, but for your kids you're enough! You're a Good man, and you're a good father with them." She said.

"Don't worry babe, If  I will die, I promise, I will take care with princess in heaven." Danny said and she just stare at him with tears in her eyes.

"But I don't want to lose you, No danny! What about us? You can't leave us." She said emotionally. Danny wiped away her tears.

"I'm just joking. I love you, I will stay alive as much as I can. For you and for our kids!" Danny said and kiss her forehead.

"It's not a good joke." She said and danny laughed. They hugged each other and stay in that position while enjoying the moment together.

After all these years she's still the Lucky One , She won his heart after everything that happened between the both of them

So much challenge but they survived... In this battle of danny' condition, She'll promise he can survive with this, and promise that she'll always by his side fighting for this.....