Pervert

Two months ago, Jessie decided to go back on tour again, Nicky and Darren are in her parent's house while she is in L.A at the moment.

She chose to forget everything about danny, She hadn't seen her after the last time he visit on their house because she told her parents to not let him in again to see her and they did. But her family said danny was always trying his best just to see her but since she doesn't want to see him she stay away.

But anyway he doesn't care about him now, She is focus on her new life without danny in her life. Her kids are enough.

She was happy to be with darren again, After how many years being in pain, finally it's happiness now.

She is still trying to move on from the past, easy to say from danny , but now she is happy with her life, she is happy to have her kids. And now she is entertaining someone in her life.

A man.. A man who can love her with all she is, not just using her in bed. Yes, now she's waiting for that man, She promised to herself she will start a new life again, She will not going back if what she was before. This is now the new started of her life.

She's been here in L.A for 3 weeks now, But she did hee best to talk nicky and darren through phone call or skype.

She miss them so bad! She want to see them again. She want to be with them again.

---

Few hours left and she'll going on stage to perform again.

Everyone knows about the car accident she experienced, her fans are so worried but she said she's fine now. She loves them so much, They are so caring about her.

But no one knows about her kids and she is planning to tell everyone tonight but she is not planning to tell them about the father because she is trying to move on.

Anyway even she won't tell that danny is the father of the both it's obvious now, they will found out once she announce about her kids. Why ? Danny already told the public about nicky and she always saw a picture of nicky and danny all over the networking site. Add the fact that darren is look a like of danny.

Anyway she doesn't care about danny anymore. No matter what everyone would think it's not her business anymore. All she care is to tell her about he kids.

---

Tonight is the night, She is performing onstage again, infront of thousands people in L.A . She's so happy seeing everyone singing along with her , Her fans are the best!

She take a deep breath and started to talk.

"Okay! I just want to tell you something, better to show something to all of you.." She paused and she look at her manager on the side of stage, Sje sign okay and her manager nodded.

"Here we go!"

Darren and Nicky's photos started to show at the big screen. It's a slide show of her kids photos also a photo with her.

She just watch the slide show with the fans, She smiled nonstop, while the slideshow its still playing she face the crowd.

"Do you have idea who they are ?" She asked everyone still waiting for her to say something. Suddenly she heard someone shouted.

"THE BABY IS DANNY'S SON." someone in the crowd said. Once for sure some of them heard what the fan had said but she chose to ignore her.

"Anyway everyone i just want to tell you about them. I think it's now time for everyone of you to know about them. I've been keeping them for so many years now and every day it's getting harder for me. I'm not allowed to see them in public because there's a lot of paps around me, but now i realized i only wasted my time, let's say my moment being with them. I think i want to experience to travel around the world with them with me...."

"Okay! They are my sons. The baby is my youngest, his name is nicky and the one is darren my eldest. I want to bring them with me without someone asking me if who they are. Now i already told everyone of you and i know this news will be announce all over the world." She said and smiled while looking around or them.

"The reason if why i say this except that i want to bring them with me, is also to tell everyone if you will saw me with them i want to ask you all to give us some privacy , Give our moments together some privacy. Be satistfy that you know about them, i mean that they are my kids! Be satisfy in that information. I will allowed everyone to post a pictures of them because i will started to do that aswell, but i still need some respect if you will see me with them having a moment together..."

"I'm proud that i have you all, And i'm so proud that i have my kids around me.  You guys are special to me that's why i tell you all now about me having them as my kids." She said and everyone are screaming and happy.

She is happy to see them happy too about the news. It's just the beginning of her life, so that if someone will try to court her atleast they already knew that she's already the mother of two, let's say three children but anyway she doesn't want to tell them about her baby girl, she want to keep her in private, It's enough that only her family and the family of her kids father's knew about princess and ofcourse also the father.

She started to sing again after her speech. She already prepared herself for her upcoming interviews, She is now sure that she won't tell about the father of her kids.

---

This night is so much fun , Successful concert and she's very happy to tell public about her kids.

She's currently at her dressing room getting rest for a while and she's going to her hotel.

Suddenly the door goes open and there's a tall man standing. The man she doesn't want to see anymore. She was shocked and wondering if why he is here.

He looks like he's been crying for days. She stood up and face him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Please let's talk." Danny said begging infront of her.

"I'm tired and i don't want to talk with anyone this time." She replied and walk near to her mirror. As she knows danny still knew that she have amnesia.

"Please!." Danny said grabbing her wrist.

"Let go of me!" She said and push him away.

"Jess, please?!" Danny said still begging her.

"Would you please stop ? As i'm always saying i don't know who you are!" She said.

"You know me too well!" He said.

"I don't know who you are!"  She said.

"You know who I am!" He said and he touch her trying to kiss her but she pushed him away and he fell on the floor.

"Pervert!" She said trying to hold back the tears.