you are fool for letting me go.

It's been two days when the last time he saw his kids and ex girlfriend.

He removed all their photos in his house, He's trying to forget about them, even his kids, He's trying to move on and imagining that he hadn't any kids...

He keep telling himself that he has no kids even it's so hard for him he did what will be the best for him so that he can die peacefully.

Yes, because he can sense that he will die soon and he doesn't want to think that much about the people he could leave if the time will come.

He wrote a letter for his kids, he doesn't care if they can read that or not atleast he still write a letter for them.

He is currently leaving the london, he will flight to ireland and he will let his family knows about his cancer he doesn't care though if what would be their reaction but he wants to be with them more now. he will stay in his family for some days then he will go back to his work again, he will tour with the lads.

----

"Aren't you planning to tell Jessie ?" Mark asked him. They are in the studio for a little while. He already told his family, they were shocked though and feel so sad, they told him to take care of himself but he told them he want to die, they weren't happy though, of course who would? Especially they are his family.But now he will fight for his mum and siblings.

"She doesn't care." He said suddenly his phone is ringing.

He looked at the screen, stephen is calling. He doesn't want to answer but he need to so he picked up and make an excuse to them and get out of the room.

"Dan! How you've been ?" Stephen asked. Doesn't he know that his daughter is happy living with someone else with his kids ?

"Great. Thank you for asking." He said and he knows he sounds rude.

"Darren is here, do you want to talk to him ?" Stephen asked him with that he didn't say anything. He miss his kids so much but now it's better not to talk to them or to show up to them because he knows he would die soon , he doesn't want to get attached to them.

"I'm sorry sir. But i have a work today, maybe on the next day." He said and hung up the call before he let stephen to say something.

He decided to blocked stephen, all Jessie's family's number on his list, he blocked them all even Jessie so that they can't call him anymore.

----

Jessie is currently at her family house in london, She feel so sorry for danny, She doesn't expect that her boyfriend can hurt him.

Darren is feel alot better now with his new daddy and she is glad that she chose edrick than danny.

What if she stay with danny ? What would be her life ? Danny is not serious with her and she knows that, because they already have kids and he aren't marrying her. So glad that she got moved on now.

She heard her dad talking to danny, because her dad used to loud the speaker on while talking with someone on his phone.

Danny said he has a work when her dad asked him if he want to talk to darren. Maybe he is avoiding now ?

She still doesn't care.

Few minutes later her phone is ringing and she found it's holly.

She get in the room and answered the call.

"Jess! I miss you!" Holly said which made her smile. Her boyfriend is in L.A working there of course, holly and clair knows about her new boyfriend. They are okay with it as long as she's happy.

"I miss you too!" She said.

"I think you have to come over here. Come to ireland next week, Clair will be here! Bring the kids with you." She said but she think twice.

"I can't hols." She said.

"Why ?" Holly asked.

"Their father is there, yeah ?" She asked.

"Who cares? Oh c'mon jess! You have a boyfriend now!" Holly said.

"That's the problem. Edrick knows and danny knows about my new guy." She said.

"Oh they met? I bet danny was jealous?" Holly asked.

"No! I guess no! He has a girlfriend, remember!" She said.

"Oyt! He hasn't! He's single!" Holly said and she can't believe. Is he really single ? But she doesn't care though.

"Whatever! Okay i will come with the kids but make sure he isn't there." She said.

"It depends. But i guess he needs to go on somewhere and i don't know where." Holly said.

"Whatever! I do not care. Okay see you next week, say me hi to your hubby and kids." She said and they said their goodbyes.

She laid on her bed strolling on her images when suddenly she saw a picture on her with danny together on her gallery.

She opened the picture of danny's solo and stared at his smiling face.

"I told you i can forget about you. I loved you before but now i don't anymore and it wasn't my fault. You broke my trust, I hate you and i wish you know that. I'm glad i found someone better than you. Someone that can be my man , someone that can be my kids' father." She said.

"You are fool for letting me go." She added and deleted his pictures.