My Bad-Rocker Boss - ENDING

7 years later.....

"Mum, I'm nervous!" Darren said preparing for the show. It's the first show he will do. He wants to be a singer at young age, As his mum with the same dream when he was at his same age years ago, She want to help his son for his dream, She will support him in anything as she promised herself since she gave birth to this little one.

She has a big concert in UK and she get her son as her front act, As she promise her son.

Nicky is 8 now, turning 9, they're all happy together in their lives.

Her bestfriend holly, has 3 kids with her husband, Glen.

Mark is still happily married with his wife and happy living with their kids,

Clair is married with ben, they have one childm

It's so nice to see all of them hapy with their lives now, So nice to see all of them happily married with their lovers, So nice to see them happy with their kids.

"Son, use this guitar, You know how much your dad love this." She said and darren smiled.

"Of course mum. I love dad. This is the first guitar I was holding when I first learn how to play it. This is the guitar that dad bought for me." Darren said and she kiss his cheek.

"Surely dad will be happy if he see you.. He'll be more proud of you." She said.

"That's one of my goals mum. To make you especially dad to be proud of me tonight." Darren said and she kissed his forehead.

"Get ready now, Oh, you still got one hour to rehears." She said and darren nod. She just sitting with Holly, Clair with their husband and and kids also with mark and his family, they are here to support her especially her son's first show ever.

Alisha is doing her hair while she's doing her make up.. Hours left before the start, she cannot wait for to see his son on stage playing with thousands people for the first time.

She can't deny, she can see the little image of danny in her oldest son, She can't deny that they're really look so alike. The way he talked is the same how the way danny talked with her, The way he move is also same as the way danny move. Mostly, the way he sing a song, is the same facial expression of emotions as danny..

She love everything about him, he love her son, darren so much.

----

She's rehearsing her voice for a while, her son is just chillin' next with holly and nicky while waiting for the start of the show.

While rehearsing she felt arms around he. As she turn around....

"Sorry. It tooks me so long to get her ready." He sais pointing at the stroller with a baby sleeping there. She smiled to him.

"It's okay. Thank you...She looks so pretty with her little dress!" She said.

"She's pretty like her mum." He said and laughed a bit.

"Thank you." She said and gave him a kiss.

Yes, she has a daughter now, Her youngest. She's 8 months old.

"Daddy!" Darren said as she saw danny. Yes he survived with the cancer, and we are happy married now with our 3 kids. Ellen Jassmin is the name of our daughter.

"What took you so long?" Darren asked.

"Sorry my baby big boy, I get baby a bath, and dress her so nicely, Sorry, if I didn't come early." Danny said and darren smiled.

"It's okay dad, I'm happy to see you now, I'm was getting nervious but I guess they fade away, because my inspirations are here, you, mum, Jass and Nicky." Darren said. They hug each other.