Her fault

The Voice UK battle round was done and the show went well. They all choose the right person for the live show. Even tho it's hard for the coaches to choose because all of them are did their great job but they only had to choose one in every two person's performing.

Jessie still can't get over what had happen weeks ago. She is trying to forget, she loves danny. Every day she is praying to be with him but it's too possible to happen now. Danny already changed. He is flirting this time more than before. Everytime she got home she is crying. Clair and Holly went to london they are working for holly's upcoming wedding. She want to join with them and help them for some ideas but the voice need her. She is glad that holly understand her but on the bridal shower she will be there with them.

She is currently at her dressing room with will.i.am asking her to come with him with also tom and danny to the pub but she is thinking if she is going or not. She's not drinking wine but having time with her new mates that is the thing she can't say no. She is thinking about being with danny. It's awkward. Weeks after that incident she decided to avoid on danny but everyday is hard.

She told clair and holly about that. They gave advices to her and they said it's better not to talk to danny if she didn't need to but everyday she is dying to have a conversation with danny but still she followed what they say.

"Will, i will come. What time?"

"7 so 1 hour left." Will replied.

"That's good. I should prepare now and you too." She said. Will nodded and walk out of her door.

"This night would be hard!" She whispered to herself.

She started to put some light make up on her face and lipstick.

Once she's done with herself she get her things.

---

"Jess, i thought you're not drinking wine?" Will asked her when she is now drinking wine. She look at her glass then she laugh a little.

"This? Sometimes it's good to drink wine. I realized i need this, this time." She said and look at will beside her. Danny is infront of her while tom is also next to her another side.

"Do you have any problem, love?" Tom asked her with a worried in his voice.

"No i think i'm fine. It's just that i'm stressed in the past weeks during the voice. That's it." She said. She knew to herself that she is lying. Danny is not talking to her since they come here but now danny is too drunk and he is talking to her too but he is out of his mind this time. She is afraid everytime his mouth move to say something.

"I guess she has a problem with her boyfriend." Suddenly danny spoke. She look at him. He is drunk. She shook her head.

"No i'm not. I guess you need to get home because you are drunk now." she replied to him.

"Yes, Jessie is right you should go now, son. You need to rest." Tom said.

"Nope tom. i still need this." danny replied and suddenly his head fell on the table and fell asleep.

"We can't blame him. he is irish after all." Will said.

"I think i should get him home." Jessie suggested. Tom and Will know that they're both living at the same hotel with different floor and room.

"Are you sure you can? you are drunk too." tom said.

"Yes tom i still can. I'm just a bit drunk but i still can stand on my own feet." she replied.