Space

"I'm so sorry, son!" Danny said still crying infront of his son's grave. Jessie already left half an hour ago, he didn't meant to hurt her, it's just the anger. It's not his intention to slap her.

"I promised myself i won't hurt her, but baby, daddy did. Please forgive me." He said. He didn't manage to keep calm, that's why he hurt her.

"I will go back tomorrow, okay? I will follow your mum." He said and he started to walk.

--

While walking in the dark he saw a girl sitting alone near at the parking lot, then he realized it's jessie. He walk near to her and sat beside her.

"It's too late, why you're still here?" He said wrapping his arms around her because it's too cold.

"Please leave me alone, danny. We need some space." Jessie said. He realized that jessie still crying.

"No... I wouldn't leave you here. C'mon" He said. He stood up and pulling her up gently.

"I'm fine." Jessie said looking at him. He help her to stand up and now they're facing each other. He wrapped his arms around her. Their foreheads are touching.

"Please, danny." Jessie said pushing him slightly. He kiss her cheek.

"You are pregnant, jess. Please?" He wipes her tears away and held her both hands.

"Do you have your car? I left mine." He said.

"I'm fine danny."

"But i wouldn't let yo---"

"You said you did not care about me." Jessie said and look at his eyes. He look down.

"I'm sorry." He said and hug her, she's pushing him away. "I'm really sorry." He said

"Please danny" Jessie said crying and punching his chest. He let her to do what she wants.

Few minutes later, jessie stopped, She hug him and cried on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around her.

"Let's go home." He said. Jessie looks so tired, he held her hand and they both walk to her car..

---

"You looks really tired, and i still don't know where you are living, since you doesn't want me to know you'll stay here because i wouldn't let you drive with your own." He said to jessie.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked and sat on the couch next to her.

"I'm fine." Jessie replied not looking at him. He placed his hand on her belly. It's not obvious if she is wearing bigger clothes but if you touch it you will feel her baby bump.

"This baby is starving now." He said.

"Please...."

"Anyway, i have my t-shirt on my cabinet, and a short or boxer out there, change your clothes." Danny said

"No.. thanks." Jessie replied.

"Jess?...." He said looking at her. "Please. I will prepare your food." He said.

"What will you cook?" Jessie asked.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"....A .... Brown rice and chicken, please?" with that he smiled.

"I will.. Change your clothes now." He said and jessie walk away from him going to his bedroom.

--

"I can see the baby bump now." Danny said looking at her while she is walking near at the dining table.

"How lon----"