Mistake

Glen is with holly. Years ago when they become in a relationship. Everything is fine, he is happy with her, his girlfriend accepted his son and he can't ask for a better person. Holly is enough for him.

      They are at Holly's house which is she is still living with her family. Her brothers are married now and have their own family but they are still visiting her and her mum and dad at their home. He can't wait to ask her to marry him too.

       He loves to ask her to marry her but he guess is not the time yet, he knows holly is not ready for marriage life yet. He understand and he is willing to wait.

       While sitting on the couch with holly alone, he wraps his arms around her.

        He missed her so much for one month he is always at ireland, working with mark and danny. Danny is not living near to her now, he moved to ireland if where was he born but he still keep his house here sometimes he visit his house near here.

    They barely see each other, they're just always texting, skyping just to keep their communications and everything is fine but he feel something, there is something that holly is keeping to him and he wants to know about it. Holly is always telling her that she is somewhere if she is going anywhere. years passed she always say that. And he guess is now the right time to know about it.

     "Ahm... Hun, can we talk something?" He started, holly turn around to him to see him face to face.

     "What do you want to talk?" Holly asked while smiling at him. Oh how much he love this woman infront of him. He kissed her lips and looked at her.

     "I just want to know something and i want to ask you about it. Please just answer me?" Glen beg.

     "Oh c'mon hunny. Tell me what is it?" Holly asked and she sat close to him. She hold his both hands .

      "Okay do you still remember when i was apart from you? When i was at dublin while you are here in london, when we were talking on phone and everytime i asked you if where you are at the moment you always say somewhere, i mean is where is that somewhere?" He asked not taking off his eyes to her.

      "You are so cute.That is nothing hun." Holly said and kissed his cheek.

        "No. Are you not telling me something? Are you keeping something to me?" Glen said at this time he is serious. Holly just looked at him.

      "Hun?..... I can't tell. I'm sorry." Holly said that's made him mad at her.

      "I'm your boyfriend and for how many years we've been together, but this time i want to know if what are you keeping at me and you are not trusting me? I just want to know and i won't be mad at you. I just want you to be honest with me." He said holly keep silence she is just looking at her boyfriend who's now mad at her. "If you found better and younger than me just go straight to the point and break my heart." Glen said, he is upset that his girlfriend is not trusting him. He was about to get up on the couch but holly grabbed his hand and pull him back to his seat. She hug him and look at his face. She kiss him. they remain silent until holly spoke up.

       "I don't want to break our relationship just because of this. But hun i hate the fact that you can think that i can find someome better and younger than you and yes i can do that thing but i did not because you are enough for me.  But then okay i will tell you,i know i keep this for so many years and i guess is now the time for you to know." Holly said. Glen prepared himself and he wait for holly to continue her sentence.

        "Is not about other guys, i won't do that to you. Hun, It's......." She paused and she realized that she is crying.She wipes her tears while glen is worrying about her. Glen hug her tight and kiss her forehead.