It's her

Daniel is with Mark and Glen they are playing guitar while sitting on the couch of their hotel when suddenly his phone rang.

        "Hello? Who is this?" He asked he put down his guitar.

        "Hello to you mr. Danny O'Donoghue this is danny cohen the producer of the new talent show in uk, The Voice." The other line said.

      "Oh yes sir, may I help you?" He asked. The lads can only hear him but they don't hear the person on the other line.

       "Yes. Do you want to join in the punnel?" Danny cohen said. And he is there in shocked.
"We're looking for one more coach and we do hope you'll join with us." Danny cohen said when he did not answer.

        "Oh yes of course i want to. Thank you for that." He replied.

       "I'm glad to hear that thank you aswell. I'll email you the details if what do you need to do or where do you need to go to sign the contract tomorrow." Danny Cohen said.

     "Yeah thank you." With that they hung up.

        "You seems so happy. Who is it and what is it?" Mark asked.

       "Well guess what? I'll be part of the new talent show here in uk." He said excitedly.

      "You mean the voice uk?" Glen asked.

       "Yeah! We can put a face for the script" He said.

     "I see." glen said.

      "It's like you are not happy with me?" Danny said to him.

          "Yeah" Mark agreed

        "Oh no. I'm happy mate. I'm happy for you that you will be part of them." Glen replied. He can feel something wrong but mark spoke.

        "Glen is jealous, I guess." Mark said laughed, they joined to him.

        "I'm not. Anyway just wait in a seconds i will call my girlfriend." Glen said and excused himself.

        "He always miss his girfriend even tho we're here near at her now." Danny said.

         "That's how LOVE work to person." Mark replied.

       "Well yeah." He said and he play with his guitar again. Mark joined with him.

  ----

Next morning he woke up and he felt excitement. He is still in uk at their hotels with lads, because they have some gigs here. The lads are still asleep he made his way to the bathroom and take himself a shower.

        Once he's done he is ready to go, he wake glen and mark to tell them that he is just going to the voice office to meet danny cohen and the other coaches and to sign the contract. He is so excited.

       Few hours of riding he is now infront of the voice area and he can't wait to meet the other coaches and to sign the contract. He wished that they like him.

         He walk down if where is the voice office with his driver which is close to him.

         He entered the room and he saw will.i.am, and the man who called him on phone.

      "Hey danny!" Will.i.am greeted him. He is shocked. He's been his fan for 10 years and he can't believe that he is now his workmate. His driver went to somewhere

          "Hey! What's up?Where's the other coaches?" He asked and they shake hands with danny cohen too. He sat on the chair infront of the circle glass table while  Chatting with them.