Beautiful angel

2 Months later.....

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" Jessie screams so loud.

"C'mon babe you can do it!" He said to jessie. He heard nothing but another scream from jessie. They are in labor while their family are waiting outside at the waiting area and the baby is coming now.

Jessie holding his hand so tight and he is hurting because she almost breaking his hand.

"You ca--- AWW! UGH! JESS, YOU CAN DO IT! FOR THE BABY!" He scream and jessie still not stopping from screaming. He can see the baby now..

"Another push, jessie! Your baby is almost out." The doctor said with that jessie pulled his hair and screams so loud. Damn! This is the hardest part being a dad! His other mind said.

"Well done!" He heard from the doctor and everything seems so slow. He heard the sweet little voice of his angel crying, He look at Jessie, his girlfriend is now smiling with tears in her eyes. He smiled and felt a single tear rolling down to his cheeks.

How amazing this feeling is? How amazing being an official dad of this baby? This is so great!He is so proud to his girlfriend and baby. Thank God for the normal delivery.

How blessed he is! He hold his son for a while and smiled and laid the baby to jessie's chest and feel the moment. Today is the best day of his life! His baby was born and now his baby is here with him and with his girlfriend.

The best moment of his life. He sat on the chair again and watch jessie and his newborn baby. How great! This is so great! Seeing his own family! Finally he can call themselves as a family. Finally he is officially a father of his newborn son, even though he is already a father six years then and now. But this is amazing! seeing his child for the very first time. He might lost 2 beautiful children but atleast here is their another blessing baby from above to take away the pain from his past life, to give a curve smile on his face. He won't forget about his children he'd lost but this baby, he knows to himself this baby will always remind him about darren and princess.

He had no words but tears rolling down from his eyes. Tears of joy.. He can't stop himself from smiling. One of the nurses took photo of them after taking photos they get the baby from them to clean the blood over his body.

Yes it's a boy! His dreams came true!

"He's so cute." Jessie said still looking at the baby on the other side.

"Like his mummy." He said with that Jessie look at him and he smiled at her. He wipes her tears.

"Let the others know about him. Then wait for the doctor to call you again to see us." Jessie said and he kiss her lips.

"I'm so proud of you, babe. Congrats. I love you. See you later." He said and Jessie mouth him a thank you and smiled. He started to walk away from them but before he got out of the room , he look back at them.

Yes, Jessie is now his official girlfriend. He asked her month ago and thankfully Jessie said yes. They are living together with holly and glen and their kids. He can't wait to ask her to be his wife real soon but at the moment he won't ask her first, He still need to wait for jessie's explanation about their kids so that if they'll got married there are no questions about their children anymore.

But at the moment they will enjoy this best moment of their lives. Their son is now with them. He can have a playmate every morning, day and night.

"Dan, how is jessie?" Rose, the mother of his girlfriend asked when the saw him coming out of the labor.

"She is fine, she did it well and the baby is out now, He is healthy." He said with tears. Stephen pulled him for a hug. He hug him back. He is so happy in his life now.

"I swear he is cute like you." His sister andi said. They are all here to support them even his mates and jessie's bestfriends.

"He is and he looks like his mum." He said and they sat on the chair.

"Really?" They all asked him in chorus.

"Yeah. He got his mum's look." He said and he look on somewhere. He still can't believe. It's really awesome how time flies so fast.

----

"Name?" Mark asked him. They are now at jessie's room with the baby in his arms while he is sitting next to jessie on her hospital bed.

"Jessie has an idea for his name." He said and they all look to jessie who is sitting on her hospital bed with her back on the headboard.

"I don't think if you all will like it. " She said.

"We all do." Hannah said, Jessie's sister.

"Well you can disagree with this name, danny, You can change it if you don't like my idea but i'd love to call him as Daniel Prince Nicholas Ysrael O'Donoghue." Jessie said he look at her. Why would he'll change that beautiful name?

"That is really a beautiful name for this angel." He said. People around them are just looking at them and can see happiness in their faces.

"I love the name." Stephen said.

"It will remind the both of you about princess and darren." His mum said.

"Yes mum. I do love the name as well. Darren have the name sounds of ysrael but his is ysmael. Prince sounds princess." He said

"I never seen you happy like this before, daniel." His brother, ian said.

"You know? Best moment being a dad." He said.

"I know, dan. But to be honest, i'm so happy for the both of you especially to you. I never seen you like this before. I'm glad you found the one. The one who can make you change from your bad attitude in the past. Congratulations to the both of you. You have your angel now." Ian said and he said thank you with tears. Still not letting his son go into his arms.

He look at jessie and kiss her forehead and do the same to his son.

He stare at his son's innocent face. He is really look like his mum, he can see the boy version of jessie now. He'll promise to himself , starting for today and forever until his last breath, he will never ever go far away from his son for a long time, yes he has  tour for his band but he won't take that long. If he needs to go home for this baby, he will go just to see him. If he needs to cancel some shows he will do it as well for his son.

He will do everything he can for this beautiful angel of his life.