Let me go...

"Hey jessie?!" Holly shout. With that she look at her.

      "Ahh huh?" She asked.

      "Jessie, stop dreaming okay? I called your name like, one, two , 1....Oh 11 times. And you are out of your mind." Holly said while shooking her head.

       "Sorry. I'm just thinking something. What did you say?" She asked trying to forget about danny. Yes she is thinking of him.

       "Oh something. What is that ?" Holly asked.

        "Or better hols, who is it?" Clair said.

         "Oh c'mon clair." She said. She doesn't want to tell holly because she knows that holly will only laugh at her if she tell that she's falling in love to darren's father... No no no!

        "Are you both not telling me something?" Holly asked

         "Aa..mm....Oh c'mon i can't tell. You will only laugh in my face." Jessie said. She gets the teddy bear which danny gave to her during the second audition.

         "I guess i won't if it isn't funny at all." Holly said and winked at her.

          "Naaahh---"

          "She is falling in love" Clair cutted her.

          "What the?!" She reacted.

          "It is, isn't it?" clair said and put her tongue out to her.

          "Naa----"

         "Falling in love with whom?" Holly asked confused.

         "Oh i'll tell you later." She replied and walk away from them but stopped when clair say something.

          "To the daddy of his son." Clair said only her back is facing them. She couldn't move. She heard holly's laughing out loud.

          "But... Really?" Holly asked and a bit of shocks. She turned to face them and walk near to them.

          "Stop laughing at me." She said like a kid. She sat next to holly and hug her tight.

          "Sorry i didn't meant to. And i'm really shock. Are you real---- ...... Oh why are you crying?" Holly asked. She pulled away and wipes her tears.

          "I don't know. I didn't know that i will fall for him and..... You know? I miss him." She replied sad. Holly and clair hug her.

           "We're here for you. C'mon tell us. What happened? Is there anything wrong? If you love him, tell him since he loves you back." Holly said.

           "How i wish he still love me. But everything was changed. I don't know what had happen...." She paused and hug her teddy bear.

           "He stopped sending me those flowers, chocolates, and any stuff. He even didn't talking to me yesterday after our long days off. He was avoiding on me yesterday." She said. "I don't know why. Then I realized how much i miss him. I really miss him so much." She said

             "Maybe talk to him? or maybe you should tell him about darren before you take the next step of your relationship." Holly said.

          "Yeah! that is better. Atleast before anything he knows the truth. No more secrets." Clair added.

         "But i'm scared." She replied. Both girls looked at her.

         "Why?" Holly and clair in chorus.