Down

Jessica is inside of her room and crying hard. She can't forget what had happen between her and daniel. She want to go home to see her family and hug them but she still need to work for the next enrollment for her school.

     She's lying at her bed and regretting for not listening to Glen and Holly last night.

Flashback ...

    "What happened?" Holly asked when Glen leave them and went back at his boss.

      "They're fighting because of me." She said and she sat down on the dining chair with Holly, while Nik and Jay are in the living room having a man to man talk.

       "What? why?" Holly asked.

       "Because Sir Daniel asked me to buy him an apple 'cause he doesn't want an orange juice I made for him. So I asked for money and was ready to go but his mates stopped me." She explained.

      "Then?" Holly asked

      "Your boyfriend said, Daniel should give me some time to rest and they told me to go here or to my room but Sir Daniel said is not my breaktime or bedtime yet." She said and holly's waiting for more of her explanation.  "I said it's fine but Sir Mark and Sir Glen forcing me not to follow him and to come here. So your boyfriend brought me here." She explained.

     "That is Daniel as always. That's why Glen said he and Mark really want to leave him. He's not thinking about everyone. He's too selfish, he only think about himself. But they can't leave him. They want him to change his life even tho it's too impossible for that to happen." Holly said.

      "I don't know. I can sense that he really want to hurt me if the boys are not there." Jessica said.

      "Don't he dare! If he do something to you just run out of his house and come here. We're always here just tell us and we'll call a police." Holly said and she laughed. "What's funny?" Holly ask confused.

     "Sometimes you are overreacted. Are you serious? You're going to call a police, Automatic?" Jessica asked and laughed a little.

      "Poor jessica! Of course if he does something bad to you we will report him to the police."Holly said

      "Anyway just stop there." Jessica said and stop from laughing. She look at Holly "The last time I talked to you, you and Glen are still dating and now you're officially a couple?" She asked and Holly smiled.

     "Well?" She said.

      "Typical holly! How old is he?" She asked her.

       "Age is does matter? Okay he's 28 yes I'll admit he's too old for me. because I'm just 17." Holly said

         "Doesn't matter as long as you love each other." Jessica said but suddenly they heard someone shouting her name. they stood up and they saw Glen.

     "What's happening, hun?" Holly asked her boyfriend.

       "We will go outside." Nik, Holly's brother said and they get out.

         "Stay here jessica. Daniel is drunk." Glen said but she is confused.

       "What's happening?" She asked.

       "He is drunk. Stay here at Holly tonight." Glen said.

        "But I think he need me. Or he is hungry." she said.

        "he might do something to you just stay here." He said.