Mum....I'm Pregnant

2 and a half weeks ago when jessica left daniel, she talked to his mum on phone she just said that she really miss her family, at first ailish begging her to go back but she didn't and ailish respect her decision. She can't forgive daniel if ever she saw him again for short she doesn't want to see him anymore, she is glad that she left before it's too late.

She's now at her bathroom, throwing up, she don't know if what's going on. She is worried to herself now, her family is in downstairs. She is glad that she has her own bathroom to her room.

Few minutes later she felt better now, she lied on her bed and she heard rachel calling her.

"JESSICA? HOLLY IS HERE." rachel said. She get up and make her way down the stairs.

"Hey jess! what's up?" Holly asked and hugged her, she hugged her back.

"Im fine. Let's go to my room." She said "Mum we're going upstairs." her mum nodded and they walked up the stairs to her room.

"So? How are you? Did you tell your family?" Holly asked they're now sitting at her bed, she still can't get over for what had happened to her.

"I didn't yet. I'm afraid of telling them." She said and she felt her tears holly hugged her.

"Shhh. Stop crying. They might hear you." Holly said. They pulled away at each other.

"But i'm not feeling well." Jessica said

"Why ? are you sick?" Holly asked

"I don't know, hols." She said

"Don't tell me that ... oh my god.. Do you know what i'm thinking?" Holly and she looked at her confused she think for a while until ....

"Oh no! It can't be hols." Jessica said and she started to cry again.

"Shhh don't cry. Let's go to the doctor and let's see." Holly said. "We'll tell them that we're just going for lunch." Holly added but she didn't move. "Don't worry jess. Everything will be alright if you are pregnant i'm here we can also tell your family, don't be afraid they will understand. They loved you." Holly said trying to cheer her up.

Few seconds she finally say yes. They told her family that they will go for lunch.

On the way to the hospital, holly is driving using her boyfriend's car.

"Hols, what if i am?" Jessica asked while looking outside the window.

"Then raise the child with yourself . I am here and your family. We'll support you, trust me." Holly said. She shook her head.

"I don't know if what i'm going to say to my mum and dad" She said. Holly held her hand with her free hand.

"They loved you jess. Yes they will get mad at first but explain to them everything and they will undestand." Holly said. "Do it for your child if so ever."

"I don't know" Jessica said.

"I will help you to tell them." Holly said and smiled even though they're not looking at each other.

---

"I'm glad to say that you are 2 weeks pregnant. congratulations , ma'am" the doctor said after cheeking her. She can't believe, she is not ready for this. She didn't say anything. Holly talked to the doctor but she can't hear them because her mind is in somewhere.

They're already at nandos eating together.

"What should i'm going to say to them?" Jessica asked.

"Just tell them the truth. The whole story much better." Holly said.

"Is not easy for me, hols." She said.

"I know. That's why i'm here. I can help you with that." Holly replied.

"I don't know. Maybe i would keep it a secret?"

"You're not going to tell them? But sooner they will recognize it. You're belly will become bigger any time soon, jess." Holly said.

"Ugh! i don't know. Hols, I can't." She said.

"You can't? Then let me to tell them everything so that you don't have to worry about it." Holly said.

"No! Hols, please." She pleaded.

"You should have to tell them jess. They are your parents." Holly said.

"I know but....not now." She said almost a whisper.

"The right time is now jess, not tomorrow nor another day." Holly said. She kept silent.

On the way to jessica's home, no ones want to speak, they're both silence. Jessica felt so nervious, she is afraid but she knew it's much better to tell her family about her situation because her mum knows best.

Jessica and holly are now sitting on the couch around the happy people. They're still silent when they got home. Holly held her hand and hold it tight. She looked at her and holly nod.

"What happened to the both of you? You seem.....sad?" Hannah said when she recognized them.

"Ahm we're great.. we just want to tell you something guys." Holly said, jessica looked down at her hands.

"What is it?" Jessica's dad asked.

"Ahmmm....."

"Is there something wrong?" Rose asked.

"Oh c'mon, straight to the point, girls." Stephen said.

"Mum..... I'm pregnant." She said and looked down. They all seems so shocked except holly.

"W-what?" The only word she heard from her mum followed by her tears.