Where's my mum ?

"Where are you going ?"  Glen asked holly.

"I will go to the cornish with darren. It's time for them to know everything about him, hun. I couldn't hide Darren anymore. He always asking me everynight if when he can meet his mum andi guess it's time for him to know about his mum." She said and turned to glen. Glen pulled her into a hug and kiss her forehead because she is crying and Glen as her husband always at her side to comfort her.

"Do you want me to come with you ?" Glen asked her. She look at him and shook her head and smiled at him.

"I can do this hun, Don't worry. Just stay here with harry."She said.

"Are you sure ?" Glen asked and she nodded. She leant to kiss him and wipes his lips after.

"We'll go now , okay ." Take care of harry." She said.

"You're going to tell danny ?" Glen asked when she started to walk. She look back at him.

"No! i will let the cornish to do that. Hun, he's still with his girlfriend and i don't know if darren can take that, seeing his dad with someone else while his mum is lying at the hospital bed with lots of wires connected to her." She said. Her husband just nodded and they both walked out to their room and went downstairs.

She saw darren talking to her brothers while watching t.v

"Darren, come with me." She said.

"Where are we going ?" Darren asked her

"we're going to your grandmother and grandfather, to your mum's parents." She said

"Mum is still at work ?" Darren asked her. Darren knows that his mum is always busy at work, He knows that his mum is famous even his dad.

"You'll find out later baby." She said and darren smiled at her. She held his hand and they walked out together.

---

"Hey holly is in the house!" Hannah said when she opened the door for her. She left darren in her car for a while. She is nervious but she knows she will do this for her bestfriend and for darren.

They got in the house and hannah told her to sit down on the couch. She sat there and they started to talk.

"Juice ?" Rose asked but she shook her head.

"I just came here to tell you something but very important." She said. Jessie's parents and sisters sat down on the couch and look at her.

"What is it ?" Rachel asked.

" but please i know you will ask me alot of questions, I can explain them all, Everything." She said.

"Straight to the point, hols." Stephen said. She calmed down and look at the wall. There she saw a picture of Jessie and Darren was taken during at darren's dedication.

"I mean, About darren." she said. They seem pissed off. All of them doesn't want to talk about darren anymore because it always breaking their hearts everytime they heard anybody or 1 of them talking about darren. She can feel them, she was also in the same feeling when eric just popped up from somewhere and talked to her about darren.

"Holly, it's been a years. Should we move on ? He's gone already." Stephen said trying to calm down.

"We already talked about this before, right ? No matter how many times we'd talk about him, we can't take him back." Hannah said.

"I think we should not talk about it anymore ? I hate it! I know i love my grandson, but he's already gone." Rose said.

"We should not talk about him, add the fact that Jessie is----"

"I know what you feel. But guys calm down, It's hard for me to explain this, I don't know how to start but i better ...ahm.... Wait i'll be right back..." She said and excused herself. She started to walk straight down the street if where she parked her car.

"Come, baby!" She said to darren.

---

When she walked back inside the house she sat on the couch again with darren next to her.

The cornish family are just staring at darren.

"Who is he ?" Rachel asked her.

"Okay this is it! Please listen to me first, Just listen okay ?" She said and take a deep breath

"He looks dann---"

"He is darren!" She said and they seems shocked.

"Are you kidding, aren't you ?" Hannah asked. They can't believe!

"I'm not! Okay listen, i know you won't believe in this bu---"

"I am darren cornish, my mum is mummy jessica. I am 7 years old now. I know everything that happened to me in the past year with my mummy, My mum and I was experienced accident and you all know that i died ...." Darren paused and she saw tears in his eyes. She wasn't expecting this.

"But i wasn't. I'm still alive and you can see me. The child who died in that accident was patrick, the son of my second dad..the person who adopted me
I mean the daddy i knew as my father.. I was 5 years old when i found out everything that i am not their son, i found out that my real mum is famous, I asked my daddy eric, he told me everything. everything about the accident even about my mum and the reason if why every one of you knew that i'm already gone...." Darren paused again.

"Daddy eric said he was with his son and his car was hit by a truck. His son was 6 months old, while i was 7 monts old. he is patrick and unfortunately daddy eric said we look so alike,he found out that the truck also hit a taxi, which if where i was and mummy... Patrick died, Daddy eric said he is not breathing anymore, Patrick was hit so bad, that was the caused of his death. When daddy patrick heard me crying from the taxi if where i was and mum, he forced himself to get out from his car with patrick. He said he was shocked when he saw me, Because i look so like of his son. He cried and he can't accept the he lost his son, he doesn't know if how he can tell his wife. And that's it... He took me off from mummy's arms and put his son to mummy's."

"Everyone of you found out that it was me and i died, but it wasn't me. I'm still here... I asked daddy eric everything, he is very nice and i'm close to him, I understand him, He treated me like his own son, He used to called me patrick.. I'm not mad at him, i just told him it's fine atleast in seven years of my life, he didn't let anyone to hurt me, He gave everything i want, and spoilt me. I love him as my second father. Now i found out if who's my real mother, i want to be with her. It's been years, I'm still wating to see her.."

Darren look around, and look back at them.

"As you can see, my real father and I are so look a like. I guess, what i have said are enough for you to believe, i'm not lying, and i never lie. I wouldn't be here for nonsense. I am smart boy, and i know everything now, that's why i can also say all of this...." Once again he look around

"I want to see my mummy." Darren said with tears falling from his eyes. When he look around there she saw the cornish , they are crying and they can't believe. Suddenly they all hugged darren.

"You're alive!" Stephen said with tears in his eyes.

"I can't believe!!" Rose whispered.

"It's been a year when i lived with auntie holly and uncle glen. They took care of me and told me everything if why they can't show me yet to my mother  because they are finding the perfect timing to tell her..." Darren said when they pulled away. Once again darren looked around. But he only saw the family of his mum, Her and the baby on the crib which is his baby brother.

Stephen sat him on his lap and hug him so tight.

"You know how happy we are now because you're back ?" Stephen asked his grandson.

"I am so happy to meet you." Darren said. She smiled. He'svery smart, sweet, kind, He's so like Jessica.

"Where's my mum ?" Darren asked, They all look at each other.