Walk away

A year ago..

Another album of the script will be release today, it's a good feeling, another achievement being a musician.

Danny's son is already 1 year old now, he and Jessie are still together, but he is more on tour even Jessie too. They both have no time for each other but trying to find some time to be with their son. Sometimes he brought nicky with him on tour, since people already knew about his little man.

He and Jessie are still okay, talking through the phone always but only seeing each other once or twice a month because they are both busy on tour and album.

This year he'll be busy again and Jessie too. Jessie will release her album called sweet talker by next month.

Tonight he'll going back home with his son and girlfriend. Jessie is staying at their home today with nicky.

Holly and Glen already moved to dublin again year ago after the time when Glen went to america to his wife.  They do understand even tho they didn't know the reason and they didn't say a word if why they were leaving, Maybe they both need privacy that's also one of the reason if why he didn't  convince Glen to tell him not even holly.

---

NSWS is out now. They celebrated together with all his band mates. Another great Job was done! He is proud for what he is doing and also proud to his band.

He takes few drinks as they are celebrating together for their album.

---

Obviously he is a bit drunk. He won't let this night to come end if Jessie will still not telling him something about his first child.

Yes, darren is already gone, but his point here is, why Jessie didn't tell him before when she was pregnant with his first child? Okay blame, Danny now!But you won't understand.

His mind keep thinking, If jessie told him about his first son maybe he is still living in this earth, showing the world his cutest smile.

He might be proud to himself if darren is still here.

Yes nicky, his 3rd child is here, he is happy, and he loves him around him, it gives him strength, but do you think is better if his children are complete around him?

Yes he can understand if what happened to princess, he won't blame jessie about it, because Jessie already told him everything about princess but nothing about darren.

How he can be comfortable in his life if he is still in puzzle? He still not know the truth if why Jessie didn't tell him that she was pregnant to his child before? He wants to know because he is still the father

---

Glen drove him home and soon left. He walk to their house. When he got in there is his son still learning to walk by himself while jessie is behind nicky. He smiled.

"Daddy is here!" Jessie said with excitement to nicky and carry him. He walk near to them and get Nicky from Jessie.

"Hello my little man!" He said and kiss his cheek and nicky keep saying dada which made him smile.

"How's releasing the album?" Suddenly Jessie asked. He wrapped his one arm around her waist and kiss her lips, Jessie kiss him back.

"It's great!" He said when they pulled away.

"Oh that's amazing. Have you eat anything?" Jessie asked and he just nodded. "I think you should go to bed. You are drunk." Jessie said.

"How did you know?" He asked even though it's really obvious.