Dying

She released a big sighed and still hoping for Jessie to wake up anytime now so that she can tell her everything about darren. He is not dead!

Flashback....

She keep silent and waiting for eric to explain.

"My car was hit by a truck, i thought the only truck and my car was in that accident but i saw a taxi, the truck also hit the taxi which Jessie and her son was inside. I was hurt so bad, the driver of the truck was drunk, he moved in the wrong way....I was with my son, which he looks like darren...." Eric said pulled another picture from his wallet. There he was with a look like 4 months old baby, Looks so a like of darren. She gasped.

"My son was hurt so bad too, i tried to get up and look at my son, We were driving home to my wife on that day, but suddenly that was happened. He was only 6 months old i cried because he wasn't breathing at all, Nobody was around because it was raining but i can see few people. I can't stop crying. I can't accept the fact, i don't know how could i tell my wife, i don't want to hurt her. Then i heard a baby crying from the taxi, I pulled out myself in the car with my son in my arms.... When i see the baby, he had a blood on his head and he was crying trying to get himself out of that, i saw Jessie, she wasn't moving at all, I take a look for a while, darren is really look like my son, patrick. I look at patrick i guess they were at the same age..... w....we celebrated darren's birthday on patrick's birthday because i have no idea about darren.... My son wasn't breathing anymore, he's gone because he was hurt so bad. I pulled out darren and put my son in there with Jessie...." Eric stopped and cried..

"I know! What kind of father am i ? I just can't accept the fact. I saw Jessie's name at her I.D from her bag , Jessica Cornish. Once i pulled him out and already got him i saw an ambulance coming, then i told them that there's a woman and a baby inside the taxi, The driver of the taxi was hit his head too, but he is still alive. They asked me if i know them i told them that i didn't. I told them that i just got out of my car because i heard a baby crying from here but soon heard from him nothing. I lied and they bring me to the hospital with darren because they knew that darren is my son.. but before they pulled me away i was looking back at my son and saying sorry in my head i hate myself because i left the dead body of my son there...." eric paused and wipes his tears.

"When my wife found out that we experienced car accident she quickly went to the hospital.. but when we got out of the hospital she found out it wasn't our son because she knew our son more.... She asked me alot of question i want to deny but i didn't so.... I cried and told her everything she was blaming me, but soon we choose to forget about it, we start a new life like nothing happened, We accepted darren in our lives and we called him patrick. We decided to moved here in america to forget everything.... i... bu....but after years now we can't take it anymore, we want our own son to be back but.. but he's gone.. I went to his grave a lot, because i got the news before about the accident, i found if where jessie was living and i found if where is my real son's grave.... I cried with my wife...." Eric said

"And now we already accepted that we lost a child, we have a beautiful girl, she is 3 years old now, our daugther.. we can't take to stand for this, pretending to be darren's parents. But we gave everything he needs... Now i want to say i'm really really sorry. Since darren was 5 we already want to take him back to his real parent but i can't catch up with Jessie, She is always busy and i don't know if how can i talk to her but i am glad that you are here in america so..... I take this chance." Eric said. Se can't believe it but this time she felt angry.

"Do you have any idea what we've been through when we all know we lost darren ? Do you think about that ? Yes i know you lost your son and it was hard for you. But why you have to be selfish ? You steal darren to his mum, like you kidnapped him! How did you do that ?" She asked while tears and falling from her eyes. This time she needs someone's hug

"I know. I'm so sorry... Yes my wife also like you, she said that to me, but i was broken, i don't know what to know without my son, when i heard darren and saw that he looks like my son i was like.... damn! I am so shit! I don't know what i did." Eric said and cried. She calm down, she can feel what he is feeling. After all he lost a child.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." She apologized.

"It's okay. I know it's all my fault. I hope jessie can understand me if i'll told her." Eric said

"No! I will tell her but show me darren." She said.

"I will you can you to this address, that is our house,You can bring your husband with you so that you can be comfortable" Eric said and handing him a paper.

"Anyway thank you for telling me, I know what have you said is enough. I will go to your house and i hope to see my Godson." She said. Eric nodded with that she started to walk away and take a taxi. She can't take to stay there and talk about darren more. But she is hoping what she heard is right, She is hoping that her Godson is alive.

She cried inside the taxi, she need her husband, she need someone to comfort her.

Flashback end .....

"Jessie, please wake up now! You're wishing to see darren growing up with you right ? He's still here on earth and alive, Pleasee... I am begging you." She said. She heard nothing but the sound of the monitor of her heart. She really feel so sorry for her bestfriend.

She can't take to see one of her bestfriends' dying. But at the end she is still hoping for her to wake up.

The doctor said there is 50% possibility she would wake up, but 50% won't wake up.