Danny is her world

In the next morning Jessie woke up with the sound of her son's laughing. When she opened her eyes there is nicky playing at his playmat alone infront of the couch..

Yes after that night conversation between her and danny, she slept on the couch.

She cried last night, she hate danny now, and now she can see him sitting on the single couch while playing at his phone.

She thought danny can understand her because that's his promised to her but well, danny still himself.

He got up from the couch and kiss nicky's forehead then walk up the stairs not even looking to danny. She is not in a mood to talk to him.

She walk in to their room and climbed up the bed. She laid there and cover herself a blanket.

What else she could do? Oh wait! Today is her flight to america, she will stay there for 3 months but she will still try her best to visit nicky here.

Danny will be busy too, so maybe it's a good way so that she can't talk to danny, after that night she doesn't want to talk to him anymore that's why she is here at their room to avoid on him.

She still have 4 hours before the flight. She close her eyes, She knows danny won't say sorry to her. Well she doesn't care.

Her job is the only way for her to avoid to danny or better say to be away from him, If she will stay here with danny there is 100% sure they will always fight for nonsense.

What makes her angry was danny blaming her for losing darren. Almost 7 years now when he passed away, and she did everything to move on  but now here is danny reminding and blaming her for what had happened in the past years.

Did he not even realize how much pain she takes in the past years without darren until ? Did he not even realized how much she cried almost every night thinking of darren ? Did he not even realize how much it kills her everytime she had a dreams about the accident past years ago ? Maybe not because in the first place he wasn't in her situation.

Yes, she always had a dream about darren since he passed away, and it always killing her , she always crying with herself, She wants to forget everything, and she thought danny was the one who could help her with that but now what ? He is also blaming her, It makes everything hard for her.

It's really hard for her, She thought everything is okay but she was wrong.

---

She decided to get up from the bed and get her towel, she walked out of the room, down the stairs, there she saw her son and boyfriend playing together on the couch. She forced herself and get in the bathroom.

---

She's now picking something to wear from her closet with the towel wrapped around her body.
Danny got in with nicky in his arms. She ignored them and continue on finding her clothes to wear.

When she found something to wear she turned to the bed and she saw danny lying there with nicky on his chest sleeping. Danny is staring at her. 

She placed her clothes to the other side of the bed and danny still looking at her.

UGH! She can't wear her clothes if he is staring at her! She decided to pack her things first..

While packing her things, danny moved and laid nicky next to him. She ignored them but Danny got up and walk near to her.

"You didn't tell me you are going ?" Danny asked her in his serious voice. When she look up at him, she rolled her eyes to him and continue what she is doing.

She felt arms around her, but she tried to unwraps his arms. Since danny is too strong so she gave up.

"You will leave us because of what happened last night ?" Danny asked her again.

"I have to go for my work, and not because of what happened last night. Please get away from me!" She said in her angry tone. Danny pulled away and sat in the bed infront of her.

"When are you coming back ?" Danny asked.

"Is not your business." She said and zipped her baggage.

"So you are angry at me ? How nice ?" Danny said. She is now wearing her clothes infront if him but she doesn't care. She needs to hurry up. "You will also leave your son ?" Danny asked

"I will make everything i can to visit my son atleast once a week." She said and now she is done. She get near to her son and laid for a moment next to him. She hug nicky while kissing him.

"How ?" Danny asked and she ignored.

"Talk to me!" Danny said a few seconds when she didn't say a word.

"Will you please shut up ? And stop talking to me ?! Do what ever you want!" She said and started to kiss nicky's cheek.

"Why are you angry at me ?" Danny asked her

"Ask yourself!" She said and danny look at her.

"Wow! Don't tell me you are angry just because of last night ? Why don't you admit what i have said was true ? You are the reason if wh-----"

"Okay fine! It's my fault! Are you happy now ?!" She asked him.

"You know what ? You are shit! You can't be a mother of my kids! We've lost 2 children because of you!" Danny said. There he is again !She ignored him and trying to hold back the tears.

Where is the love now, danny ? You said you love me ?!

Other part of her mind said. But again she tried to hold back the tears. She doesn't want to show that to him.

"Maybe yes? I will admit, all of them are my fault!" She said and get up from the bed.

She started to walk out of the room with her things, she didn't even look back to danny.

When she got down the stairs she saw andi. Andi is staying here as always to take care of her son while she and danny are working and touring around the world.

"Today is your flight?" Andi asked her. She hug her first before she answered her. She nodded.

"I will be busy again. But i will come back. I'll be there in 3 months, but i'm sure i will be back in 1 month. Please take care of nicky." She said.

"Oh of course i will. Where is danny ?" Andi asked.

"He is upstairs with nicky, spending his time with his little man, because he'll be away to nicky in the next day again." She said.

"Oh i see. Please take care and don't forget to call if you're already in america, okay ?" Andi said and she nodded.

"I promised. I'll go now, my manager is waiting for me." She said and they hugged each other for the last time.

---

She's on plane now to america with her manager.

Her mind is flying everywhere. She is thinking of danny. He will be busy, She loves him but she can't feel his love for her anymore. For the very first time she'll be away from him and she is angry, Danny too. She doesn't know if what will happen in 3 months being far away from him.

There's a chance that she can see nicky every week but 0% chance for danny. He'll be with the lads around the world and maybe she can't catch him, especially now, she have no idea if he will call to her while she's away.

She loves him too much, She loves to be his wife, but how it will happen ? If danny didn't ask her to marry him ? Maybe he doesn't love her ?  She shook her head with the thoughts.

The only thing she knew that Danny is her world. And she can't live if she will lose him.