Alone

Flashback...

"Hey jess,are you okay?" Clair asked her. 3 Months ago when danny left her.

"No." She answered, Clair hug her.

"Why? what happened. You can tell me." Clair said still hugging her.

"Clair, what's wrong with me? Why they always taken my kid away?" She asked crying. Clair pulled her into a hug.

"What do you mean?" Clair aske trying comfort her.

"I had a miscarriage, clair.

"What?!" with that clair pulled away. "Are you serious?" Clair asked and she nodded with tears falling from her eyes.

"You were pregnant?" Clair asked and she nodded.

"Last week i found out i was 3 months pregnant, i didn't know that i was. But few days ago when i had a miscarriage. I lost my baby girl. For the second time around i lost the kid." She said and she cried again.

"who's the father? If you don't mind me asking." Clair asked. She look at her.

"Of course it's danny again." She said.

"You mean. Are you two together?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure about our relationship. We look like a couple but we aren't official. I don't know who i am for him." She said.

"Did you tell him?" Clair asked

"No. We lost connections to each other. He is not answering any of my calls." She said.

"So you have a plan to tell him?" Clair asked.

"I hope so. But he never answered any of my calls. How can i tell him? Maybe if he come back. He said he loves me, i should wait for him." She said

"So you're ready to tell him now?"

"I guess so. Since he said he loves me, i think i should tell him." She said.

"What about darren? Are you going to tell him too?" Clair asked.

"Maybe yes. But basically." She said. "I tried to contact his number almost 10 times but there's no answer." She added.

"You should stop crying. And you should tell your family." Clair said.

"I don't know clair.I can't live my life like this anymore. It's hard for me. I lost two beautiful children. What kind of mother am i?" She asked blaming herself.

"Don't blame yourself, jess. It's not your fault." Clair said hugging her.

"But why my kids? Why them?" She asked.

"I don't know, jess. I don't know why. I can't imagine your life this time. You lost two children, if i were in your situation i don't know if where am i, now. You're a strong woman, i thank god for giving you strength to fight for this.Please you still have us, Yes i do understand how hard to lose two kids but jess, be strong for us. We're always at your back." Clair said comforting her.

"I don't know clair. My life is ruined, what else i can do? I can't have my children with me and i can't also have danny. Why?" With that clair didn't say anything. All she did is to comfort her.

---

At the middle of the night she is alone at her room in the popular condominium in UK, dialing danny's number but danny is not answering his phone. It's just ringing.