Move in with me?

"Can you meet me?" Danny asked Jessie on the phone. He is still at his home in london but he is at the coffee shop near at jessie's house at the moment

"Seriously?" Jessie asked him and he said yes. "But i don't want to go out, danny. I'm so sorry. People might see me and the bump." She said.

"What if i'll go to yours? Then i will take you on somewhere you want?" He asked her again.

"Seriously, dan. I'm really really sorry. I hope you'll understand me. I'm not ready to tell the people about this." Jessie said. The only people who knows about her pregnancy are the coaches of the voice tom and will, Jessie's team, his bandmates,  and all their friends and their family. Tom and will also knew that he is the father but they know nothing about their past lives or even the kids they've lost.

"Oh just tell me if you don't want to see me." He said sadly

"Oh c'mon danny, it's not what you think. I mean is, you know? I'm not ready to tell people about me being pregnant besides i'm unmarried woman." Jessie said.

"So it's my fault?" He asked by this time he hate himself now.

"C'mon danny."Jessie said and he knows jessie is hurting.

"I'm sorry. I want to see. I'll come to your house wait for me, I'll be there any minute now" He said.

"But dan, It's fine if you will come here but if you'll gonna ask me to go out on somewhere with you, not now. People will notice us and the bump, Your baby " Jessie said.

"Okay okay. I won't, but wait for me i have to ask you something special, Okay." He said. "Gonna be there any minute. I love you, babe" He said and hung up the phone. They're not together but he loves calling jessie her baby, babe, darling or love. Love of his life.

He walk out of the shop and make his way to his car. He get in and started the engine.

---

Few seconds of knocking there is rachel opening the door for him.

"Hey Dan! It's been a long time, How are you?" Rachel asked him and let him in and asked him to sit down.

"Yeah and i'm good. What about you?" he asked him back. He look around but there's no shadow of everyone except him and rachel.

"Good so well. I guess you are looking for jessie if why you're here, ye?" Rachel asked

"Obviously yes. Where are auntie and uncle? And Hannah, especially jessie?" He asked

"Hannah is out of town with her kids and husband. Mum and Dad went on date. Jessie is upstairs.... Sleeping, I guess. She just fell asleep" Rachel answered

"Oh. Did Jessie already eat anything?" He asked and rachel nodded.

"She did nothing but sleep and eat anything she wants." Rachel said and he smiled.

"She's always hungry." He said.

" She really is." Rachel said. "Do you want something to drink?" Rachel asked him.

"No it's fine. Would you mind if i'll go upstairs and check jessie and the baby bump?" He asked.

"Oh it's okay i don't mind. I think you are too excited. Anyway you will ask her to move with you?" With that he nodded. "That's good. So that my sister won't miss you. She actually bought a perfume like yours." Rachel said

"Really? Oh that's so sweet." He said

"Yes. Go and check her now." Rachel said and he said thank you.

He walk up the stairs and find jessie's room.

He get into jessie's room, locked the door and he saw the beautiful woman of his life. He walk near to her and sat on the bed next to her. She is wearing a short tiny dress of white and he can see the shape of baby bump.