Three words and eight letters.

Danny opened the car door for her, but before she get jump in to the car she saw a bouquet of flowers. It's a white roses.

"That's for you, darling." Danny whipered into her ears from her back. She smiled and get the flowers before she get in. Once she got inside the car, danny close the door and turn around to the driver seat. She look at the flowers while waiting for danny to get in and she saw the small note saying.

Every flowers are important especially white roses, I love you billion times - Danny xx

Danny got into the driver seat and now staring at her. She started to count the flowers. Eighteen of white roses. The first time she recieved the white roses of flowers was from danny and it was 18 pieces of white roses with the same note. She smiled and look at him.

"I do remember when you first gave me those flowers was also like these then few weeks after that you were gone." She said to him slightly laughing. Danny joined with her. She look down at the flowers.

"I'm so sorry. That was the day when i found out about my child... Our first child,i mean." Danny said when she look at him he is looking out of the window.

"I guess so. But i do love your efforts, danny. Thank you, You have no idea how much special this flowers to me." She said.

"I do have." Danny said and started the engine. She look at him and danny smiled while he is focus on driving.

"How?" She asked him confused.

"I'll tell you later baby." Danny said and she nodded.

----

"Are we not going to tell our fans?" Jessie asked when they are now inside of danny's house with an empty people.

"No, as of the moment." Danny said and she nodded helping danny with her things. "Just sit down, babe." Danny said

"It's okay." She said.

"Sit down." Danny repeated and she followed what he said. She sat on the couch and look around the house until she saw the picture of her son. It's darren on the wall. She's in shocked. Danny went up the stairs to place her things to their room.

"I didn't know this." She whispered to herself and she saw danny coming down the stairs.

"The house is still the same." She said and now danny sitting next to her and turn the T.V on and watching action movies.

"I keep the house like this because i miss you. I didn't bring them back to my own style. I do love your styles than mine. I also keep white roses on the piano set." Danny said and she look at the direction of danny's piano, She saw the fresh white roses on the vase. It's so beautiful.

"I love it!" She said and look at him.

"I do so."Danny said looking at her but turned his attention in t.v. She watch the movie with him.

Few minutes later she saw a teenager boy coming down the stairs. She was shocked and a bit of scared. She never knew there is someone in the house except them.

"Where's your dad?" Danny asked the young boy.

"I don't know, Maybe upstairs at their room" The young boy said. "Have you eat dinner?" The young boy asked and danny shook his head

"Not yet. Let's wait to your dad." Danny said and the young boy sat next to danny. "Jess, It's luke, Glen's son." Danny said with that she realized. Oh that's why he looks familiar. But wait? So......?

"Hello!" She said and smiled at her, she can say luke is shy.

"Do you mean, dan, They are living here?" She asked still in confusion.

"Yeah. With holly and harry." Danny said.

"What? OH MY GOD!" She said and danny just smiled.

"Auntie is uptairs but i don't know if where is daddy." Luke said while texting on his phone.

---

Few minutes later she saw holly with harry coming down the stairs.

"Alright! There you are!" She said looking at holly.

"Hola, my girl!" Holly said and walk near to them, Holly sat next to her.

"You didn't tell me, you are here." She said and holly winked at her.

"It's was a secret babe." Holly said and danny get harry from holly.

"My gosh! Girl!" She said with excitement. She missed this girl.

"Oh i know you, jessica! You missed me and i know you want to tell me so many stories." Holly said and they both laugh. She hug her so tight.

"I really missed you!" She said to holly.

"Oh glad to see you here, Jessie!" A man voice from the back. When she look back there is Glen the husband of her bestfriend, holly.

"You are here! Why daniel did not tell me about this?" She said and danny just laugh

"Hello! Don't call me daniel, miss." Danny said and she shook her head.

"Nah! I hate you! I thought we are only two!" She said

"It's boring of we are only two." Danny said.

"Well!" She said.

"C'mon guys! Let's eat dinner." Glen said. "I bought this." Glen said showing the bucket of chicken. Damn!

"Jessie's favorite!" Danny said and she laughed

They all walk together to the dinning room after turning off the T.V

---

They are all talking, joking while eating dinner, Harry is sitting on his high chair.

"So means, we are all live here together?" She asked and holly nodded.

"But luke will go back to ireland in 3 months for his school." Glen said

"Aw! He'll be far." She said

"But i'll be back after school." Luke said.

"That's nice! When the album tour will start, guys?" She asked danny and glen.

"In 2 weeks." Glen said. She have no idea.

"Oh? Well goodluck." She said

"You won't get boring here, ya?" Danny asked her.

"Why would I? Holly , harry and luke is here so i guess i won't." She said.

"I have luke with us on tour." Glen said. Oh how sweet! Glen really loves his sons.

"Yeah, so you and holly will left here with harry but i guess clair will be here too." Danny said.

"Yeah she told me." Holly said.

They talk with lot of things about their lives, how excited are they for her baby. Everything seems so perfect now but it will be more perfect if danny will be her man but she have to wait for him.

---

After having time with the power's family they went upstairs to their room to get rest, She was shocked when she saw how beautiful their room is. Danny painted the wall with different colors for the baby, there is the crib, the playmat, the toys, the stroller, the walker, the bottles for milk of baby, and etc. The baby's things are complete now. She wasn't expecting this. How come?

She turn around to face danny and hug him and stay in his arms. She love this guy, The guy who always ready with everything, The father of her child inside her.

They lost 2 beautiful children but she is still amazed with danny. What if they don't lose darren and princess? It will be 100% sure danny is so happy right now. But everythings are happen for a reason. Even if it's good or bad.

She is really happy for what she can see right now, It makes her feel more excitement. She is so excited for the baby, She can't wait to see danny holding her baby.

For the first time, Danny is here for her mostly for the baby.

"You know what i always wanted to say to you..Jess, Three words and eight letters." Danny said and kiss her forehead.