Another chance

He woke up the next morning, he quickly run to his bathroom and brush his teeth and change his clothes. He will check if jessie's here now

When he finish he picked the key of his door and his wallet then he run outside.

--

He is now infont of jessie's door he was about to knock when he noticed that her door is slightly open. He push it slightly and get inside. He saw nothing, he went to jessie's room and he saw her there lying and sleeping but something caught his eyes. The three empty bottle of vodka. What the fuck?! He shook his head and pick them all and he decided to clean her house.

--

After cleaning and cooking for her went to jessie's room again. He sat next to her and he saw her face look tired. He wipes her face gently. He look at his watch it's only 6:30 in the morning.What time she got home? shits!

He kiss her cheeks, jessie smells wine. He get up from her bed and get a small towel and he wet the towel. He walk back to jessie. Before he wipes her face he decided to call the bodyguard downstairs if what time jessie got  back here.

--

"It's 5:30 sir." The bodyguard said. What the fuck so....NOOO!

"Okay thank you." He said and put his phone down. Before he fell asleep lastnight he told the bodyguard to wait for jessie.

---

"Why you're doing this jess? Yeah i know because of me but please i'm sorry." He said even tho jessie's still sleeping. He is wiping her face with a wet towel. He kiss her lips gently.

When he pulled away he look at jessie's beautiful face.

"You're an angel." He said and kiss her again.

He lie down next to her and hug her tight.

---

He woke up by someone pushing him away. When he opened his eyes there is jessie trying to get out from his arms. He look at the clock it's already 1 in the afternoon. What the?!

"It's okay babe, your safe." He said to jessie pulling her back in his arms but jessie pushed him harder and he fell on the floor.

"HOW DARE YOU?! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jessie yelled at him.

"Jess, i'm just worried about you. You didn't come home last night." He said trying to get up.

"You're worried?! Where's your girlfriend? Aren't you worried about her? You're cheating on her?!" Jessie said. Finally he got up.

"Jess, please. Don't yelled at me." He said walking near to her.

"I DO NOT CARE!! WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU ARE CHEATING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND THEN YOUR GIRLFRIEN----" He kiss her lips to shut her up.

"We broke up. So shut up." He lied. Jessie's shooking her head.

"No! go away!!" Jessie trying to push him away. He hug her tight.

"Please go away." Jessie said and crying now.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me baby."he said

"No! I don't believe in you anymore! Jessie said still pushing him away. He carried her and lied her on her bed gently. He laid on her top again so that she can't go too far.

"Please danny." Jessie is now begging him.

"I won't let you go now. Just give me one more chance, baby." He said

"No!I don't believe in you, please!" Jessie said.

"Then what can i do?" He asked.

"Go aw----" He kiss her lips again this time the kisses are becoming deeper but gently.

Few seconds he felt jessie kissing him back. He smiled between the kiss. He kiss down to her neck and she heard her moaned.

"D..danny, it's too early for this." jessie said.

"It's okay, darling." He said and kissing her lips again.

This time no ones letting each other go, they're letting what their hearts are saying, they're following the beats of their hearts, they doesn't care about what had happen last night, all they want right now is to feel this moment they want to enjoy the time being together again.

We'll never know. What if after hours they change again? What if one of them is angry for what had happen? What if after this no more moment like these between them again? Just what if? So this time they're enjoying.

He felt jessie pulling his shirt up,  he smiled. How he wish they're always like this? Or better say always happy and sharing their feelings just not only in bed.

But will jessie like this? Or...... It's because she have hang over? He doesn't care and he won't waste this moment.

He took off her clothes while jessie did the same to him and now he is still lying at her top under the blanket.

There are no words, no words are coming out from their mouth, it's just them sharing the feelings they felt for each other. Just their hearts are talking to each other. But they can't hear any words.

Jessie let him inside of her again and they are staring at each other's eyes. How many times they did this stuff? He can't remember, but everytime he is doing this to her it makes him feel so good. Make him feel better, make him feel happy. Jessie is the only one who can do this to him.

When he saw jessie bitting her lip, he kiss her until he felt jessie bitting his lips now. He push inside her harder and faster.

Who cares? They both love doing this stuff, they both love each other but sometimes they're regretting but at the end they will end up snogging each other.

Maybe jessie still love him, yeah maybe, just maybe. He is not sure but again and again nobody cares, he love doing this to her, this woman is his first and would be his last. He promised that to himself.

He become slowly and he put his face on her neck.

"I love you." He said catching his breath. Jessie didn't answer just like him she is catching her breath too.

"I'm sorry, darling." Again he said and jessie still didn't answering him. Her arms around him. He kiss her neck.

"How many times did we do this?" Jessie suddenly asked. He look at her still doing it.

"I don't know. I don't remember. All i know is i love this feeling." He answered.

"You know?You were the only one who did this to me so many times?And i don't know if why i'm still letting you in." Jessie said.

"Maybe because you love me." He said.

"Maybe yes. but how can you do this to your girlfriend? You cheated on her?" Jessie said. He kiss her lips but jessie pulled away and wipes his lips.

"Answer me." Jessie said.

"I don't know. She is not my girlfriend." He said and he thrust inside her. Jessie moaned

"What do you mean?" Jessie asked.

"We're not together. We just used each other to make you jealous and also to make her fiance's jealous." He said.

"Why? What did i do to you?" He asked.

"Nothing. Nevermind. Let's continue this. Maybe we can talk that later." He said and started to kiss her lips again.

"I want to know." Jessie said trying to pull away.

"Naaah i hate talking while we're doing this." He said and he is becoming faster again. Jessie wraps her arms around him tightly.

"I..i want t...to know." Jessie said catching her breath.

"Shhhh...." He said and it become harder again.

---

Few minutes they stopped and now they're both tired and catching their breaths.

"Just tell me you'll give me one more chance." Danny said.

"Maybe." Jessie said.

"So it means i have another chance?" He asked. Jessie close her eyes. He wipes her lips and put his face on her neck.