I'm all yours tonight

1Week later....

It's the voice final. Everythings are better but Jessie's still not sure about her and danny's relationship. They look like boyfriend and girlfriend but in reality they're not.

When she had a nightmare danny is always with her almost everynight, sleeping next to her, snogging each otherand nothing more. But all day they are doing their works as their finals' mentors.

Nobody knows about them. Why do they need to tell people? They are just always together but they're not officially together.

She said she wants a serious relationship with danny because she is not satisfy being with him everyday then they're not official.

She is currently at her room preparing for the finals tonight. She need to be on the show early. And as always danny is with her, standing behind her while she is brushing her short hair.

"Dan, you don't have to wait for me." She said to danny still brushing her hair.

"But i won't let you to drive with your own." Danny replied and replaced his hands on her waist. She look at his reflaction in the mirror. He is gentleman. How he wish he is her boyfriend.

"I'm big enough. I'm not a kid anymore." She said and now she is putting light make up on her face. Danny wrapped his arms around her with his chin on her shoulder and looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"I know but you're a woman. I don't want you to drive." Danny said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Guys should be the one to drive for a woman." Danny replied.

"But i can drive" She said.

"I know but i won't let you." Danny said not taking his eyes off to her in the mirror.

"Why?" She asked again

"Because i'm here i don't need to hurry up. I won't leave you and i won't let you." Danny said. When she was about to put the lipstick on, danny grabbed her hand to stop her.

"What?" She asked.

"You know why." Danny said and turn her around to him. She look into his green eyes.

"I know but we need to be on the voice in hour." She said.

"Don't worry it's too early." Danny said kiss her deeply but gently.

"You -----"

"I love kissing you." Danny said with that she blushed. Danny smiled at her. They shared passionate kiss.

She felt her back on the wall with danny's hand on her waist and his lips touches hers. They pulled away.

"That is the reason if why you didn't let me to put my lipstick on." She said.

"Because you don't have to put them." Danny said slightly like a kid.

"No i should put it on." She said.

"Oh but nevermind. Let me kiss you more first before you put them." danny said was about to kiss her but stopped when he look at her neck.

"What?" She asked.

"You still have love bite here." Danny said while pointing his finger on her neck.

"What?? It is obvious?" She asked and panic

"Shhh.. It's okay. It's not obvious." Danny said trying to calm her down.

"Naaah! Danny you should stop bitting me everynight before you sleep." She said pretending that she is angry but danny kiss her lips and bite her.