Forget about you

"You can get out of here now!" She said.

"Are you sure you did not know me ?" Danny asked but she just looked away from him. She saw him getting up on the floor from the corner or her eyes. She look at him again.

"Get out of here or i will ca---"

"Don't change the topic!" Danny shouted which made her shocked.

"Stop fooling me around, Jess!" He added.

"Fooling you around ? Did i do something to you that i didn't know ? Stop making stories danny. If we have a kids then we have, but i think i should be the one to say that. STOP FOOLING ME AROUND! Your son said you have a girlfriend so it's means we're not together anymore! Stop ruining my life!" She said.

"I might have a girlfriend but we broke up an----"

"You broke up with her because of me ? Oh no stop being assuming Jessica! But anyway i don't believe in you. If i were your girlfriend i will slap your face many times. Gosh! You hurt woman's heart! Don't you feel pity for her ? Or maybe because you don't have a heart ? Poor you!" She said and turn her back to him.

"Jess, stop! I just want to know everything! " He said. Again she turn around to face him.

"Everything ? What everything ?" She asked curiously.

"I want to know if why are you doing this to me ?" Danny asked in his sad tone.

"What ? What did i do ?" She asked him again.

"Stop pretending, Jess!" He said.

"What are you saying ?" She asked.

"Stop pretending and acting that you don't know me! Stop pretending that you only know me as the father of your kids! Stop fooling me around, Jess. Stop pretending that you have amnesia! I know everything now! You're just pretending!" Danny said while crying infront of her. She was shocked though but a bit curious if how did he know ?

"I'm not fooling you around,Now get out of here i don't know who you are!" She saw and was about to walk near at the couch but danny grabbed her wrist.

"Let go of me!" She yelled at him.

"Please jess stop pretending! I know you know me!" Danny said. She pushed him away.

"What are you saying ?!" She asked.

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE JUST PRETENDING INFRONT OF ME! JESS, I KNOW YOU HAVE NO AMNESIA! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME ?" Danny shouted at her again. She shook her head and laugh a bit.

"Seriously ? I'm glad you know now! So what's your problem then ?" She asked her.

"Jess ...... Please... I'm tired of this.... I'm tired in these situations... Please..." Danny said. She look at him.

"Are you tired ? Wow! Then tell me why ?" She said but danny didn't say anything. He look down at the ground. She look away from him

She wipes her tears away and look back at him.

"I should be the one to say that Danny! I'm tired! I'm tired with you! And you should know the reason if why! You only care about me if something bad happened! You did not care about me, Danny, Don't you ? You only care when i nearly die! And you're telling me how much you love me. Aren't you not getting tired playing with me ? SINCE THEN, DANNY! You're always playing up with me. Now i don't know if i will believe in you anymore!" She said.Danny look at her.

"If you're tired, i am too! I'm tired with your attitude. If you don't love me then don't ever come back! If you're only here because you need a playmate I'm so sorry!But i'm not available and i won't be available again to be your playmate.."

"Please sometimes learn how to respect people. I am human too like you danny! I am hurting too like others! All i need is the man who can truly love me, not the man who can just love me because he needs me in bed! Stop danny! Now you can't fool me around!" She said and sat on the chair infront of the mirror. She wipes her tears away and looking at her reflections in the mirror. She can see Danny standing at her back.

"Sometimes people getting tired, Like you, You said you're tired. Also like me. I'm tired. Tired of you!" She said.

"Don't worry, you can still a father of the two, but you can't be my man anymore.."

"Jes--"

"That's enough, danny! Enough with the dramas! Try to remember everything you did to me! Try to remember how much you hurt me! I did nothing, danny! I did nothing but to love you! That's all i did! But now i'm awake. I swear you can't buy me again. Not me again!" She said. Danny sat on the chair beside her with his head down.

"I try to understand you, I'm always telling myself that you love me, I kept on believing in that thoughts of mine but i was wrong. Now i realized everything." She said and now they are looking at each other.

"I finally said after the accident, You won't find another woman if you truly love me. You won't used hazel before, You will not stay away from me and you will text or atleast call me just to know if how i was. That was the time when i was pregnant to princess, danny! I need you that time! When i found out about her i felt the excitement inside of me. I was too much excited to tell you about her, I was depressed and stressed when you were not answering any of my calls. After week i had miscarriage, I still kept on calling you but i failed, You introduced hazel to me, as your girlfriend. I was so broken, Because after everything, promising me with lot of things, everything has changed. You found another woman because you don't really love me."

"But when you came near to me again, begging me to forgive you, telling me that you love me, Wow! i believed in you, why ? Because i know to myself how much i love you. But what about you, Did you ever loved me atleast 1 o 2 seconds of your life ?" She asked not taking her eyes off him.

"You did not! You became my boyfriend, I was so happy, because finally you asked me to be your girlfriend, We chose to forget everything but you kept on asking me about darren, i told you because that's what you want and you promised me you won't get mad or blame me. But what happened , danny ? You kept on blaming me that i was the reason if why he passed away! Danny it broke my heart. I tried my best for you to understand everything and for you not to blame me anymore, but no matter how much i tried to explain myself to you, you always kept on blaming me. Even if I told you my head was hit on that time that's why he fell from my arms.. but what happened ? I went back on my tour and you do aswell. Danny, i was expecting you to call me or even to text me just to say you don't meant to say that and will tell me that you can understand me, but i received nothing, When i came home ? I saw you kissing your girlfriend..... Let's stop about this because darren is alive! He is still alive! Now you should be happy! And i wish you wouldn't blame me anymore! You can be with him too! You can also make a moment with him not only with Nicky!"

"But i can't leave this behind, danny! I still remember when you told me i am not allowed in your house, Only jackie is. You shouted at me, It hurts me too much. I was afraid, Afraid to lose you but i already lost you. Another woman won your heart. I was there, i was expecting you to leave her to come back with me again with our son." She shook her head slightly.

"But you did not. I left and went home drunk ... I was expecting something will change, but nothing's changed. You were still with her. You was angry at me and telling me how shit i am, telling me that i can't be the mother of my kids. I cried so much if you only know how much! I leave your house because i know i was nothing for you anymore, but suddenly i was hit a truck .. "

"Yes i pretend . I pretend that i have amnesia. Everyone knows that except you, Even your son, darren knew the reason. Because i just want to Forget about you!" She said and look at her reflection.