Stay in-love or let her go?

Few weeks ago, It's already battle round his team is working so hard for the show. But today it's his day off.

danny didn't got any chance to talk with jessie after they argued on the phone except on the show. Speaking of her, she moved a place far from him, he was sad on that day, he tried to talk to her but they end up in argument. He want to apologies but he doesn't know if how.  Everytime he was trying to talk to her, jessie was always turning around and walk away.

At this moment he is talking with clair at his hotel room.

"Can you tell me if where she is living now?" He asked clair.

"Dan, i told you to set her free for a while. Danny, please try to understand." Clair said and take a sip of her juice.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked.

"She is mad at you. You know? She thought you both are in a relationship then you came back with your fake girlfriend." Clair said.

"UGH! I knew it! AAHHH!" He said. "I shouldn't do that." He added clair laughed a little.

"Hola! You already did, danny boy! You know what? She just want to focus on herself and you know? Like what she was always doing before you met her again." Clair said while looking around of his hotel room.

"What she was doing, before we met again?" He asked curiously.

"Well if you only knew she was always at her son's grave. I mean your son. You know? but when she met you again and you tell her some stupid promises...Opss sorry" Clair and she started to laugh.

"I hate you!" He said and he joined with her. Clair is one of his close friend now.

"Sorry. As i was saying yeah when she met you again and you tell her that promises she thought you were serious so she fell inlove UNEXPECTEDLY but then after that she was focused on you, she forgot your son. But after that you broke her heart by introducing your fake girlfriend to her." Clair said. He placed his face on his hands.

"I guess i should do something now." He said and he look up at clair.

"I guess so but no. Not now. Give her some space for a while." Clair said. "Anyway you were about to kiss her on here?" Clair asked showing the picture frame to him.

"I actually kissed her after she took that." He said.

"Hmm." Clair.

"Many times." He said.

"I guess i'm gonna kill you,danny." Clair said putting down the picture frame.

"Why?" He asked.

"Stop killing her by the power of your kiss." Claid said he suddenly laugh out loud.

"Seriously, believe me or not, She loves kissing me." He said.

"Oh you should shut up." Clair said and he laugh.

"By the way how are you and ben?" He asked

"We're great. Having him as my man is enough. He is really a nice person." Clair said.

"Wow! I can't believe that my bestmate ben is your boyfriend and my bestmate glen is now holly's husband. When will i can get your bestfriend?" He asked clair laugh.

"Shut up danny. Let her be for a while. Anyway i have to go. Ben is waiting for me." She said

"Where's ben?" He asked when they were walking out of his hotel room.

"He is with his brother and we'll gonna meet up today." Clair answered and he nodded.

"Okay, bye thank you for your  time." He said.

"Anytime danny. Bye!" Clair said and winked at him.

They separated their ways. He make his way to the parking lot.

---

Next day is the voice battle round for team tom.

they're having a break at backstage talking to each other about the artists until jessie excused herself. He told tom and will that he will follow her.

When they got inside of jessie's  dressing room he closed the door behind him.

"Jess, can we talk?" with that jessie turned around with a shocked on her face.

"How did you get here?" Jessie asked.

"I followed you. Relax. I'm not stranger." He said.

"Look i'm sorry about what i said to you on the phone. I----"

"Danny, please. I don't want to talk to someone." Jessie said.

"Can you please tell me if what's your problem with me? We're look good on the show. But behind the scene we aren't. You're talking to the---"

"SHUT UP!" Jessie cutted him off.

"I'm sorry. But please jess..." He kneeled down infront of her.

"Danny please, not here. Please stay away from me!" Jessie said.

"Why? What's wrong jess?" He asked. He stood up infront of her.

"Because i have to stay away from you." Jessie said.

"Then why?" He asked slightly shouting.

"I have a boyfriend! Is that enough? I don't want him to think that i'm just using him because of you. But no! I love my boyfriend. My first serious boyfriend." She said. He is just standing there looking at her not moving when suddenly a single tears fell from his eyes. He wipes them away.

"W...wow! I didn't know. I'm sorry." He said trying to do a fake smile on her. "I'm sorry. I didn't know about it. Who is he, by the way? If you don't mind me asking?" He asked trying to be strong infront of her.

"Why should i have to tell you?" Jessie asked.

"Well it's okay if you can't tell me..." He said jessie is just looking at him. "Anyway i have to go" He said and walk out of her room. He run to his dressing room and locked the door behind him.

Why he is so late?! Is that the reason if why clair and holly always telling him to give her some space but the truth is not about the space just because she is with someone now? But why? After the night between them he is nothing for her? After that night he is gone for her? What is him for her?

He cried silently with his own, the love of his life is now happy with someone, is that also the reason why she is avoiding on him?

Do he needs to stay in-love or let her go?