Start Again

Weeks ago after holly and glen's wedding. And after the day when his family found out about his son.

  The live show is done. He is avoiding on jessie if they are at the backstage, but on the show he can't help himself. He is staring at her and talking to her most of the time during the live.

  Next step is semi finals after semi it's final then the show will end. He don't know but he doesn't want the show come to an end, he doesn't know if what will happen if he can't see jessie after the show. But on the next series he will only turn back if jessie will. If she doesn't, he won't too.

  On backstage will.i.am and jessie are talking with him at the same table but he is not joining and he is pretending that he's busy on texting someone. Tom is busy with his fans outside.

  "What's your plan after the show?" Will asked jessie. He is just listening to them while tweeting with his fans on twitter.

  "I will work for my album and doing some gigs anywhere." She replied. "What about you?" Jessie asked will back

   "Same as you. I will go back to U.S for a while. But on the next series i will turn back." Will said.

   "Same. I will turn back for series 2. Since i'm not that much busy on my schedule." She said.

    " So aren't you entertaining someone to escort you yet?"  Will said with that he look at her but look away and waiting for her answer.

   "Hmm. maybe someday i will. As of now i'm focus on my work." She replied.

   But what if one day jessie found someone? And he'll see her with someone else? But the question is , He could take it if she's with someone?

    He shook his head.

   "Do you think you like someone? I mean is do you like someone to be your boyfriend? Will asked. He stopped typing to his phone and he listened carefully.

   "I guess yes."  She answered.

   "Who is it?" Will asked. It's obvious that will is interest to know.

   "Hmm.. he is cute.... he is the...." She paused and teasing will. Is she going to tell will that it's him?

     "Oh c'mon jessie. Who is it?" Will asked.

     "It's nothing will. Anyway i'll go to my dressing room." Jessie said. She was about to get up but will grabbed her hand.

      "I won't dare to let you go without telling me about him. Don't left me hanging, jess." Will said. He heard jessie laugh.

    "Will, you will know him soon." Jessie said.

    "Some clue?" Will asked.

    "He is my childhood friend, is that ok?" She asked.

    "Damn! Introduce him to me soon." Will said. she just nodded and walk off to them.

----

   "Do you know who she is saying?" Will asked him.

   "Huh? I don't know. I don't know if who are the people around her except us." He answered. To be honest it broke his heart when jessie say that. He thought it's him but oh well stop daydreaming danny!

    "Oh i see. Anyway i'll go to my dressing room." will.i.am excused himself. He just nodded.

   He is alone again, what else he could do?

    Few minutes later someone called his name. He turn around and it's his sister.

    "Hey! What are you doing here?" He asked.

    "I just want to visit you. How was the live show?" Andi asked.

      "It was amazing. We did it." He said.

    "That's good then. Anyway i want to have some private conversation with you. If is that okay " Andi said. He just nodded and they walk to his dressing room.

   When they got into his dressing room he gets his important stuff and they walk to his car.

---

   "How was your day always being with her?" Andi asked when they got into his hotel room. Mark is in dublin again with his family after glen's wedding. And Glen is currently in U.S with his wife for their honeymoon and he left here alone.

   "It's a little bit fine. I don't know i'm still hurting." He said. Andi knows everything she is like his bestfriend too.

     "I don't know but in my heart i do still love her even tho i'm showing her like i don't" He added.

      "Maybe because you are sad. And you can't stop thinking about your son. You can't still accept the fact that you lost your first child." Andi said.

    "Yeah. And i can't accept the fact that i let her go 5 years ago. If i wasn't falling asleep that time i won't let her go. I only know that i love her when i let her go. I really miss her but.... i think she love someone."

     "In love there's always a challenge. If you won't experience trials you wouldn't know if your love for her is real or just flirt? And i know you really love her." Andi said.

     "I really do. I hope i can still do what i was doing when we met again after 5 years. I'm sending her with her favorite flowers, chocolates and more stuff. But my goal is to give her a special necklace that i never give to her yet. " He said.

   "I miss every moment being with her. I hope it will happen again, someday. I hope i can tell her how much i love her but i know everything was changed I can't do it again, I make mistakes and i don't know if she can still forgive me." Danny said.

     "Why don't you try again? Maybe this time you both will end up to each other's arms? Since you love her and she love you too, as you said? Just do it, danny. we, your family and jessie's family will support the both of you. We all love seeing you being together happy to each other until forever." Andi said.

     "How i wish i can. But i'm afraid." He said.

     "You're afraid of what?" Andi asked.

    "Afraid that she won't love me anymore. Maybe she find someone who will love her with who she is. Not like me. I'm blaming her for what had happen to our son but i still do love her." He said and released a big sigh.

     "Maybe you should stop blaming her because it wasn't her fault. We're always telling you it was accident." Andi said.

    "I know and i do understand. maybe because i never see my son, i never touch him, i never feel being a father for him. Maybe that's the reason if why i'm mad at her." He said.

     "But what if he survived and jessie is not? What do you feel" Andi asked. With that he didn't know what to say but he still do.

     "I can't take it." He said and his tears and fallin' down to his cheeks.

     "Do you want her to be all yours?" Andi asked.

    "I want her to be my girl, my princess, my queen, my wife---"

    "Then start again escort her, forget the past for a while and tell her how much you love her. Then let's see if she'll give you  a second chance." Andi cutted him off

     "Thank you so much."