Only one

A month later, She is now 6 months pregnant. She decided to stay at home until she gave birth to her child. Her team from her career knew it all, but the public still knows nothing and she is not planning to tell them yet but danny said to her, he is planning to tell the public about having a kid but won't mention her, Well it's fine for her add the fact they don't have relationship to each other. Danny as the father of her kid or kids, he is really proud.

She is in dublin right now at holly and glen's house and it's already 10 in the evening because tomorrow will be harry's first birthday. She didn't tell danny yet, even holly and glen didn't tell him, he'll be here tomorrow so maybe suprising him would be great.

"Danny will be here tomorrow?" She asked glen and holly, they are at the kitchen preparing the foods for tomorrow, with luke with them taking care of his baby brother.

"Yeah, i told him to come early. But I didn't tell him that you're already here." Glen answered chopping the pork

"That's great." She said.

"Are you sure you're ready to see him, again?" Holly asked helping her baking the cake.

"Yeah, i guess so. But i hope he's not with someone." She said and glen laugh.

"You think he is with someone? But he is focus on his future being a father, he can't wait for your kid." Glen said and she lookat him.

"Well i do hope he is." She said

"He is. Believe me." Glen said winked at her.

"Alright." She said.

"It is a girl or boy?" Glen asked

"It's a boy. I have my ultra sound so that i can show it to him tomorrow." She said

"Seriously? are you both not planning to live in one roof, yet?" Holly asked

"It's not on our plan to be honest. I don't know." She said

"But i guess danny is planning something i just don't know if what is it." Glen said

"I don't know. I will just wait if what's gonna happen next." She said.

They continue what they are doing for tomorrow.

---

In the next day they're still busy and the family of glen are around even holly's side. Even her family and Danny's family just arrived. The celebration will start any minute now, danny still not around but she is still hoping

There's a lot of people in the house, even in the backyard while she is talking to holly's brother, she saw andi, danny's sister walking near to her.

"Hey! Can i talk to you?" Andi asked. She look at jay, holly's brother and she saw him nodded . She follow andi and they are at the corner of the backyard now.

"Danny already told us everything about that baby." Andi said pointing at her belly. She look down and placed her hand on her belly. She felt so nervious. "Anyway congrats, We all can't wait to see that." Andi added and she look up at her and she saw her smiling. She smiled and her nervious had gone.

"Thank you." She said. She is still wondering if why danny still not here all his family are already here.

"Anyway obviously danny is not around yet, he woke up so late so i guess he'll be here maybe later and he doesn't know that you are here if he only knew maybe he's already here." Andi said and laugh she joined with her. "When did you come here?" Andi asked her.

"Yesterday morning. I help holly and glen for this." she answered.

"Oh you're alone?" Andi asked and she nodded. "If danny knew about it i'm sure he'll wait for you at the airport." Andi said and she smiled