Accidentally

2 weeks passed.

       Danny got back to uk and ready to teach his acts for the battle round. It's really hard for him to face them, his eyes are red like hell because he cried everyday after he found out about his kid he was so broken. He didn't see jessie yet. He wants to give himself some times to think if how could he will ask her about darren.

             Stephen told him everything. All the details about his son but he doesn't know if where he is burried. He wants to visit him but no one's telling him.   They said he needs to ask jessie's permission first.

            He is walking to his dressing room to get his cellphone when he saw jessie coming out from her room. Their eyes met, he didn't smiled. He's just looking at her without any expression on his face. Few seconds he turned the knob to open. He got inside. He is not ready to face her.

           He once said he won't blame jessie for what had happen because he can feel her. But this time he felt mad at her for not telling him the truth...But he should understand her condition but there's still other part of his head is mad at her.

          That's why he avoided on her. he doesn't want to see her for a while. It's hard for him. He even stop delivering any gifts to her after he found out. Blame him as long as you want but he is hurting too. But at the same time he still love her, he still want to won her heart.

         He get his cellphone and his wallet. He open his wallet and he saw the small picture of his son. He got it from stephen.

          "How are you? Anyway i'm your dad. I know you are mad at me. I'm so sorry my son....." He cried while talking to his son and sat on the couch. "...I love your mum. But why she didn't tell me about you?...." He wipes his tears.  "You know what? If i could turn back the time i wouldn't let your mum go..... But no i really can't.... Now i do understand why she is avoiding on me when we met again , because we had you but.... we lost you.... I don't have any idea about it" He said and wipes his tears again.

             "Everything is hard. I want to talk to your mum. But i don't know if how..." He paused and laid on the couch. "I hate myself... You didn't deserved this son! You shouldn't be gone. It's all daddy's fault. I'm so sorry." He said and closed his eyes. Tears are still falling. He closed his wallet and placed it to his pocket.

         Few minutes he heard someone's knocking on his door. He opened his eyes and tried to speak.

            "C....come in." He said and closed his eyes again.

           He heard footsteps coming near to him.

            "What's wrong danny?" Someone said and he found out it's glen. He opened his eyes and cried again.He sat up. Glen hug him tight.

            "Why are you crying? What's wrong?" Glen asked again. He cried as much as his tears are falling..

             "I knew everything, man." He said and he pulled away.

            "What do you mean?" Glen asked confused.

            "I....I kn..know about....d..daren.." He said. Glen was shocked.

            "What do you mean?" Glen asked. He pulled out his wallet from his pocket and show it to glen.

             "He really looks like me. Now i know who he is. He is my....son" He whispered to glen.

           "I'm sorry." Only words glen can manage to say. He look at glen.

           "I ...think...Ahmm... Glen, do you know about him?" He asked.