Kill him

2 Days after...

Danny is reading some of their fans' tweets and finally Glen is back and rehearsal time again. Glen left his son to his wife for a while.

When he came back in a while both him and Mark asked Glen about his wife but he said no words. Well he said something but far from their expectation. Glen said, holly is fine just that she had a bad dream and missing her husband alot. It feels like a wasted of time for their band but well it's okay atleast holly can be fine now.

If he is also in Glen's situation that time he also want his mates to do like what he and mark did to Glen. They gave him a chance to see his wife and to comfort her even just for a while.

He and Mark can understand Glen, plus Glen also apologized for overreacting but mark said it's fine atleast his wife is okay now.

In two days of their off he spent his time in studio while skyping to jessie, He is missing her alot now and their kid.

But shame on him that he can say that he loves her because this time he isn't sure anymore.

Everyday his mind keep saying if Jessie truly love him, she would not think twice to tell him about darren instead she will tell him directly.. Yes he is already gone but as a father knows nothing about his first child but lost him without knowing the whole story, he still need to know everything if how come that his son did not survive while the two person with his son had survived, and they are jessie and the driver.

How come? That is the only thing he wants to know, He keep asking Jessie about it, yes even in skype he is asking her but Jessie always changing the topic everytime he convinced and he hates that, Jessie said she is not ready yet and he can see that because he can see the tears in her eyes everytime he conviced her.

"May I ask you something?" He asked his girlfriend through the skype.

"Yeah?" Jessie said and here he go again, going ask her again.

"How did darren not survive?" He asked her and he saw tears in Jessie's eyes.

"Dan, again? Okay.... I guess it's time to tell you? But not here danny,. If you come back home, i'll promise this to you, i will tell you everything about darren but babe, one thing i can't promise, i can't answer your question because i don't even know babe, i have no idea, i am also wondering that time but the doctor said he was just a baby and not strong enough to survive, maybe that's why." Jessie said wiping her tears away.

"I'm sorry baby, for always convincing you, I just only want to know. Hun, i love you. I'll be back home in 3 weeks left. Just promise me you will cook for me when i get home ? And tell me some stories about darren when he was existing, don't worry. You'll be fine, i can be with you." He said and winked at her. "I love you, gonna talk to you later, please kiss nicky for me." He pleaded and Jessie did for him.

"We love you too, daddy." Jessie said for the last time before ended the call.

He look around, mark is busy on texting because it's still their break time. When he look at Glen there he is, very quite and staring outside the window. Maybe he has a problem with his wife? Just maybe but he wish they are alright.

---

"So what Jessie said?" Mark asked

"She will tell me about darren's stories but can't tell me about the question i keep asking her." He said and mark already knew it.

"Of course she can't. Nobody can't answer that, danny." Mark said and look at Glen.

"Glen, you alright?" Mark asked Glen. Glen turn around and walk near to them.

"Yeah, i am." Glen said and sat beside him. But he knows his mate. Glen seems thinking of something.

"As you said." Mark said and they all continue their rehearsal.

---

Everything went well! The show was amazing as always. Their fans are so loud, alive and very energetic. They all give their best on the stage to make everyone's happy.

He love his job, he love living in this way, this is his life more about. Music.

Music is there for everybody, It's there for every euphoric feeling, It's there to get you and take you when you're down.

Yes he is always saying this to his fans. Music is there for him, for everyone.

----

"How are you there, babe?" Jessie asked him, he is lying on his bed while skyping to jessie. Jessie is on their bed too with nicky beside her.

"I'm great beautiful. I hope you and nicky too. Missing you so much." He said. Nicky is sleeping.

"Aw we will see each other soon babe." Jessie said and winked. He smiled

"I love you and nicky. Anyway did mum arrived?" He asked.

"Oh your mum. she did not. But andi is here. She said your mum hate being on plane, so she stayed in ireland, but it's okay. Andi is here." Jessie said

"Oh you know, mum hates heights, like me." He said.

"Everyone of us. Well we can't blame." Jessie said

"You both will going to sleep?" Danny asked.

"Obviously your son is sleeping now but i will not yet, it's too early darling." Jessie said and smiled.

"Oh i see. I'm tired hun, i will keep this laptop on, talking to you so if i could sleep anytime now you can turn it off." He said.

"No i won't i want to see you sleeping." Jessie said. He laugh and close his eyes.

"Hope to meet you first before you start your tour." He said with his eyes close.

"I hope so darling. But i will book a flight if where you are before my tour will start. I already told andi, and it will be fine for her to look at nicky while waiting for you to come home." When his wife said that he open his eyes.

"Really? Aw! Thank you so much lovely!" Danny said.

"I want to see you first dan before my tour will start." Jessie said.

"Thank you. Anyway how is holly today? Glen is back from america , to his wife and we are worried. He didn't say anything , i know something up in america with his wife but he didn't say anything." He said

"I haven't speak to holly since she left. But ... what happened?" Jessie asked and he said he didn't know. "Maybe they are just have a problem. Give them space for a while?" Jessie said and he close his eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe yes." He said.

"Okay, you have to rest now mister. We love you." Jessie said and he didn't say anything because he is too tired.

He heard the sounds of end call. He still didn't moved.

Since before he is still the daniel who knows nothing, he is still bad as him when everyone was calling him daniel. He can admit he is still that daniel nut in this day he tried everything no to show them but it's too hard for him.

He loves his wife but shame on him because he is not planning to marry her, yes he won't, because ever since he only want to have a girlfriend and not a wife.

But how about Jessie? He doesn't want to hurt her but he knows Jessie is dreaming to marry him and he can't give that to her.

He is not the type of guy who wants to tie the knot. Yes he said to Jessie he will marry her but no, he can't do that.

He is better being her boyfriend, he hopes Jessie won't be mad if he couldn't marry her.

If he will get married it will only kill him.