I don't need his sorry

"Are you joking, aren't you?" Hannah. They still can't believe for what she had say. She didn't say something. Her dad seems so quite. She knew her dad well. She knew them all, she knew what they feel right now.

      Holly started to explain everything to them. Jessica just looking at their reaction mostly to her dad. Every word that holly said she can see the anger from her dad's eyes.

     "Tell me his address!" Her dad said angry. Her mum trying to calm her dad, her mum's crying too for what had happened to her.

       "Dad, it's fine." She said trying to calm him down.

      "It's fine? What is fine, jessica? Can you define that fine for me? It's totally not fine, jessica. We should report him to the police!" Her dad said. she sat next to him and hug him tight.

      "I'm sorry dad. He is different. He is not what you expect. If we'll report him, he can paid for it and he can be free again, Let him be.  For what he'd done to me there's a revenge. Karma comes back around to him, dad. Let's just wait for it." She said. Her dad shook his head.

      "I will kill him if i ever see him." Her dad said. She just hug her dad.

      "What are we gonna do to your child?" Hannah asked.

      "I will raise him with my own with you. If you gonna support me for this." She said. They kept quite, until her mum broke the silence.

      "I'm Sorry. We shouldn't have let you to work." Her mum said crying.

      "Mum, is not your fault." She said and sat next to her mum. She's in between her dad and mum.

       "If we won't let you go, you shouldn't in this situation. Forgive us, princess." Her mum said still crying and begging for her forgiveness.

      "Mum, is not your fault. Why are you blaming yourself?" She said comporting her mum.

      "Is just that i'm your mother. If i wouldn't let you go there to work, you wouldn't be rape and get pregnant at this age of yours." Her mum said. "It's our fault because we let you." She added.

       "Is really not, mum. You tried your best to stop me from leaving but i did not listen. It's my fault not yours." She said.

       "Is not your fault either, jessica. It's your boss fault." Hannah said.

        "Tell us his name." Rachel said.

       "He is popular in this world. he is famous." She said.

       "He is the frontman of the band called bad rockers." Holly said.

       "DANIEL?" Both hannah and rachel said. How do they will not know him? he is famous so she can't blame them.

       "Do you know him?" Jessica asked curious. How come that her sisters know him while she's not.

        "We've been on his concert last month and last two days ago. my friend invited us to come and see them live. You're already working at his house that time. Damn! He seems nice to us and to his fans. But he looks like bad because of his hair and he has black eyeliner under his eyes add the fact that he also has earings on his ears." Hannah said. She laughed a little and shook her head

       "Personally he is bad. That's why he named their group as bad-rockers He is proud to be a badboy." She said. "So are you both fans? Aren't you?"

        "I'm not. It's just hannah's friend."

      "Yeah it's just calum. not us." Hannah said "But they say it would be their last concert they say it two days ago. They're splitting up. Not totally split but they will just gonna change everything, so they're still together as a band members but new band. they will change their band name and their songs. They will make a new one. Started the new things but this time they say they will rest for a long time while doing their new music." Hannah added. Honestly she is shocked. She did not expect that he could do that, to change his taste in music. But maybe just because of glen and mark.

        "Stop talking about him in my house! Hannah and rachel, make sure that you're not going to his concert again!" Her dad said and walk upstairs her mum followed him to keep him calm.

      "Dad is really mad at him." Rachel said.

      "Of course, rach. First he rape our little girl and now she is pregnant at the age of 18. who will not get mad at him?" Hannah asked.

       "I'm sorry. Yeah i know and  i'm too disappointed to him." Rachel said.

      "Stop that. I'm tired, i want to go upstairs." Jessica said and excused herself. Holly followed her.

       "Sorry jess. But don't worry everything will be alright." Holly said when they got inside of her room. They sat on her bed.

       "It's okay. It's happened. Everythings happen for a reason. You did nothing hols. All i want to do right now is to forget what he'd done and focus to my child which is his child too." She said and lie on her bed.

     "Jess, i want to tell you something." Holly said

     "What is  it?" she asked.

     "Glen told me about the band splitting up. Or taking a rest for long . Daniel want to change everything. He even changed his styles. That is because of you. He really want to apologies. He is searching you, glen and I didn't tell him if where you are. Because glen said to him if he really want to apologies he need to do it with himself without someone helping him. He really want to say sorry to you jess." Holly said.

    "I don't need his sorry, Hols. It's too late." She said.