#1: Asleep In His Arms

A/N: So here is the first preference in my new preferences book! This is actually the start of something new as I just graduated high school and now start my gap year! It's gonna be a year filled with many many amazing writings + fanfictions so make sure to add this to your library to keep yourself updated when I post weekly! Let's start out with a fluffy one, shall we? 

Luke:

Is the place where you feel 100% percent safe and calm. Nothing could replace those strong arms wrapped around you from behind while snoozing off in the bed, his breath fanning your neck while his head is resting against the pillow. He knew it was your soft spot, the place where you could relax without having to worry about anything else. He blocked out the whole world in front of you and took you down to earth whether it was just for a short moment or throughout the whole night. It was a weakness, but something you were so grateful of the second he removed himself from you, you wished for him to be back. And he can't prevent the smile breaking on his beautiful face features when whimpers come from you the second you aren't in his arms, indicating that even in your sleep you're half a heart without being embraced in his arms.

Calum:

Is the only place that you can call home wherever you are in the whole world. Whether it's on a plane, the tour bus or on the couch at home the only place that seems to remind you of everything is the place where Calum wraps his arms around you and let you sleep. It's a mix of his cologne and just the many scenarios of you sleeping on the couch that makes you realize that even if you're far from home, he manages to get it all back the second he pulls you close to his heart. And he loves watching you sleep in his arms because it's also what he needs during the hard times in life. Not only does it feel like home for you, but for him it's the only thing he looks forward to when he's all lonely on tour. Seeing you is amazing but to have you back sleeping in his arms is the little red cherry on top.

Michael:

Is clumsy, noisy and filled with movements but you are so used to it, it has become a part of how you were sleeping at night and during naps. Let's be honest Michael is a night owl who spends more time playing video games rather than sleeping before the sun rises. At first you had to grow used to it, trying your best to stay up with him but in the end you would always end up falling asleep in his arms while he was playing. And even if Michael wished you went to bed he couldn't love the scene more, his lips finding your forehead every third second while focusing on the game in front of him. He knew he could be noisy, yelling up a few times and his whole chest vibrating but you had become so immune it didn't matter. And he loved it more than ever to share those long nights with you drooling tiredly on his chest.

Ashton:

Is not only your source of happiness and comfort, but also the place where you get all your warmth. No matter where you are you always seek heat in him, whether it's during winter or summer. His arms are what you could point out as your own personal duvet, the place where you could sleep without having to wake up because of you freezing. He's always there to heat you up when you're standing outside in the chilly weather but it still can't compare to when you are asleep, resting your cheek against his chest and your lips parting. You knew it from the first time you fell asleep in his arms accidently, and even if you were best friends at that certain moment, it only became ten times better the second you could call himself boyfriend and girlfriend. And also to add up his toned chest that seems so harsh but is in fact the softest spot on his whole body.