#4: "Don't Fucking Touch Her..."

A/N:

Features: Gang!AU (Warning: Violence)

So this is randomly written and there isn't a previous story to any of the different scenarios. If there's one thing I'm a bigger sucker of than fluff it's gang AU. I don't know why but I just love it so much :-)

Luke:

"Well well well, would you look at that?" Your whole body froze by the voice behind you, your breath hitching in your throat and your knees starting to shake. Looking over your shoulder carefully wishing who was standing behind you wasn't that person himself you pressed your body against the book shelf while holding the books tight in your hands. "Y/N Y/L/N all by herself without her pack of wolfs. Is this the first time they're letting you out on your own or is it just my lucky day?" Connor questioned in delight, pressed you further against the bookshelf and made you knock out the books in your hands so he could pin them above your head. "No no, don't say a word." He interrupted you the second you opened your mouth ready to speak and moved his finger to your lips, silencing you. "Wouldn't want to cause any attention. Not that anyone can save you. You think the librarian over there throws a nice punch?" He nodded his head towards the old woman standing meters away, her head down in papers and clearly not observing anything that was happening around her. "She might not throw a punch but I can assure – I fucking do." Connor's whole body froze by the significant voice behind him and it was a breath of relief that escaped your lips the second Luke pulled him away from you. "And don't you ever think I'd leave her alone just for a short fucking moment. Especially when idiots like you are around the second I'm gone to harass her. Like I'm gonna let that happen." Luke clearly didn't seem to mind the circumstances and forced his fist into Connor's cheek, the boy stumbling back and replacing you against the book shelf. "Be glad that I'm not here to kick your ass right now." Luke grasped him by the chest and lifted him up against the shelf with his shirt between his fingers, even knocking a few books down. "But don't fucking touch her. Ever again. You hear me!?" You were breathing heavily while watching Luke threat Connor, not even wanting to blink before Connor nodded his head desperately in understanding. Luke shoved him one last time against the book shelf before letting go off him, watching every single step he took until he was out of the library and out of sight. "He didn't do anything to you, did he?" Luke's face expression softened the second he looked at your frightened expression and placed both hands on your cheeks. "No, Luke, no he didn't." You mumbled slightly below your breath, mixed emotions going through your veins. "I can't even fucking pee without something happening to you goddammit." He groaned and pressed you against his chest, his lips finding your forehead while he buried his hand into your hair. "I promise nothing will happen to you ever again okay. I can't let that happen. I never want anyone to touch my princess." He cooed silently.

Calum:

"Come on." He giggled and reached out for your hand, the cigarette resting in his other one. "Kiss me." You shook your head no to his request and leaned your head against the cold brick wall, the buzz from the alcohol served in the bar lingering in your veins. You could feel your eyes dazed, your head spinning but this was also your first experience so it was quite a surprise. "You smell like my grandpa in his living room." You gestured towards the smoke clouding out from his parted lips and he giggled slightly and threw the stub to the ground. "See." He raised his hands in the air and blew out the last amount of smoke. "Cigarette free." "Yeah right." You giggled but didn't reject him when he placed his hands around your hips and moved his lips close to yours. "Hood!" Someone screeched from behind and smacked the exit door to the club open. Calum's eyes widened the second he turned around and pressed his back against your chest in protection, his mouth pursing and his eyes wide. "We agreed it this morning. You stay away from everything that has something to do with me as long as she is around." Calum looked down at you with sympathetically eyes to try reassure that nothing was going to happen but he didn't convince you. "Yes I do remember. Change in the plans though." The male commented and forced his fist against Calum, blood floating from his nose and a groan coming from him. "That was for your friend Michael lying to me about where the drugs are." He explained and looked at you before giving you a slap in the cheek. "And that is for you trying to cover up." "Hey." Calum exclaimed angrily and grasped the guy by the throat. "I said she stays out of this and when I say that I fucking mean it. Don't get near her and don't you dare ever lay a hand on her okay? Don't fucking touch her!" Even if he was supposed to be scared he couldn't be when you were around and he shoved the guy to the ground and gave him the exact same harsh punch he had given him. When the male seemed to be unconscious Calum hurried towards your form as you had rushed down from the wall and sat on the ground. "Does it hurt?" He tried to remove your hand from your burning cheek and you nodded your head. "I swear I'm gonna fucking kill him." Cal muttered and looked over his shoulder with gritted teeth but a small smile came to his face when you touched his cheek lightly. "I'm okay." You breathed with a very small smile. "Good." He commented and helped you up from the ground. "Because we need to leave before he wakes up. And I need to take a serious look on your cheek because it looks like it's gonna bruise." He muttered quietly and not caring the slightest about his own injury.

Michael:

Opening your locker with a tired face and a yawn escaping your mouth you scratched your eyes tiredly and switched out a few books. The morning had been boring, starting out with chemistry, something you weren't even fond of, but who were these days? You knew you were late for the next class but you didn't bother, you needed to get these books switched so you wouldn't have to carry them all in your bag without any reason to it. "You see what your boyfriend did to me!?" Your eyes widened the second you heard the sound of Aiden storming towards you with anger in his eyes, his nose leaking with blood. Your lips parted in shock as a gasp pressed through your mouth the second you were pressed against the lockers harshly. "If he did that to you, you most probably deserved it." You said through gritted teeth but whimpered when he pressed you harder against the lockers, clearly forming small bruises on your shoulders. "Now is not a time for jokes Y/L/N because you know what? I'm angry and not just the typical angry. I'm tasting revenge and you have a part in that." He breathed against your neck but was ripped away from you before he could do anything. "Revenge? That sounds exciting." Michael commented in a chuckle and turned Aiden around, smacking him against the locker next to you. "But the thing here is if you want to get to me by using her? You're doing it wrong. You see, revenge is a form of justice. But if you use her against me? Revenge will be your death." Michael seemed to enjoy this while holding Aiden by his shirt, almost lifting him up from the floor. "So I'm only gonna say this one time, Persson. Don't fucking touch her." Aiden nodded his head agreeing while wiggling in the air, Michael now lifting him up with ease and having a smirk on his face. "Great we had this conversation then." He chuckled and let go of Aiden. But before he could even catch a breath Michael knocked his head against the door to your opened locker and let him fall to the ground unconscious. "What a morning huh? Twice I've had to beat the shit out of this idiot and I still haven't had breakfast." He smiled softy at your reaction while you were somehow still pressed against the lockers shocked. "Morning gorgeous." He smiled and dried off his knuckles in his black pants before pulling you into his chest, embracing you in his warmth. "I honestly knew he would come after you the second I threw him that punch in the nose. But you gotta admit. It was a pretty good one, wasn't it?" He stated while swinging you around, pressed his lips against your forehead and looked down at you lovingly. You rolled your eyes by his confident attitude but pressed yourself closer to his chest, his heartbeat loud and clear and showing that no matter what you were always most protected by his side.

Ashton:

"Wear this, okay?" He mumbled in a low tone while looking down at you with serious eyes, the black fabric in his hands being pressed into your chest. Nodding your head agreeing you obeyed instantly and threw the black hoodie over your head, your breathing quickening by the anticipation. Ashton nodded his head in satisfaction but still wore the serious expression on his face and wrapped an arm secure around you. "No one talks over okay? If we go through this smoothly we won't have any trouble." Calum said from the front with Luke and everyone nodded their heads agreeing, Michael coming up to stand on your other side. Calum knocked twice on the deserted factory and you held your breath slightly the second the large door was opened by two huge men. "Don I know this isn't the sum we discussed last week but this was the only thing we got." What?" The male exclaimed angrily and tore the envelope out of Calum's hands, checking the money. "You're kidding me? You only had one fucking job!" The men looked at each other pure frustrated not really knowing whether to punch Calum in the face or accept it but that was when the other male locked eye contact with you. "Wait, is that a girl?" All eyes went wide the second you were noticed and Ashton pressed you further behind him with his lips pursed. "Move Irwin. Let us see the girl." Ashton didn't want to remove but you took one step aside and removed your hoodie carefully. "Well that's an ease treat then," The other one chirped in, "The rest of the sum will be earned up by one night with her. Easy right?" "No." Ashton responded instantly and Michael moved to the side so you were now backed up against both of them again. "Not in the slightest chance." "Oh come on Irwin." One of the males charmed in and tried to look through both broad boys. "One night shouldn't be that bad? She looks like someone who could need the experience of what's it's like to actually be with a man or two." Ignoring the stares from the boys the male pushed through until he came to you and grabbed your arm with ease. "I said fucking no." Ashton said through gritted teeth and shoved the guy away from you. Michael grabbed you with ease and placed you behind his back instead. "I don't care if you're the boss. If there's one thing you don't do here that's to get near her. You hear me? Don't fucking touch her!" Ashton moved his face as close to the male as possible while speaking his eyes boring into his. "Fine Irwin. But if we see her again she's screwed." the male breathed and pointed at him warning before they headed inside and smacked the door shut. Ashton turned around fast while breathing heavily and wrapped his arms around you, pulled you close to his chest and pressed his lips against yours. "He won't ever touch you okay? I won't let that happen."