#20: He Wants You To Stay After A One Night Stand

Luke:

A sudden rush of confusion hit your face the second your nose connected with a bare chest, your eyes widening while your breath hitched in your throat. By the sudden feeling of your body vibrating made his eyes flutter open as well, looking down at you. You could tell that he was just as confused as you were when you woke up, his hair matted against his forehead while the sheets were covering his bare chest. You didn't even know whether to stand up and get your clothes on or just stay where you were. You were using the sheet to covering your nude body and it without the alcohol boost from last night you didn't have the same confidence as earlier showed. He didn't say much either, checking his phone once in a while whilst scratching his tired eyes. You didn't catch his attention before you decided to move the sheets carefully, wanting to crawl out of the bed as gracefully as possible. "Hey uhm Y/N-," He suddenly smiled while shaking his head by himself and grabbed your arm. "I was wondering if you could just stay for a bit." You quivered an eyebrow by his suggestion but regardless formed a small smile. "That's not really a part of the one night stand." "I know." He grinned slightly by your words while fiddling with the sheets, occasionally looking up at you with a glimpse in the ocean blue eyes. "But it's a part of the getting to know each other stand." You looked at him half surprised by the explanation, feeling the heat on your cheeks while you nodded your head still a bit unconvinced. "I promise, I make a great morning coffee." Looking between the sheets and him you sighed softly before nodding your head agreeing. It had been an amazing night to be honest, you had been a through one night stands but this was one to remember. He leaned down to find one of his olds shirts and threw it towards your direction, giggling by your reaction and found his boxers.

Calum:

"Oh my god we weren't supposed to do that." Endless rambles escaped past your swollen lips while shaking your head with your hands in your hair. Calum blew out the smoke from his cigarette while leaning against the doorframe to the balcony, stubbing a bit of the ash. "We haven't even been drinking!" You exclaimed while moving the white sheets closer to your body, looking over at your best friend with panicked eyes. "Oh my god what will the boys say?" "Nothing." Calum concluded and threw the cigarette to the ground, closed the door to the balcony and took a seat down in front of you. "If we did tell them they would probably freak out in a good way, stupid ship shit." He shook his head by his words and crawled under the sheets again, leaning his back against the headboard and wrapped his arm around you casually. "Can we just forget about this..." You mumbled with your hands in front of your face, removing them to look up at him. "Sure." He said quietly while looking down at you with his lip parted. "If that's what you want." You looked down at your fiddled hands while biting your lip, so many thoughts were racing around your mind in milliseconds. You wanted to nod but it came out as a half unconvinced one. "I should probably get back to my own hotel room." "Wait." He grabbed you before you could sit up straight and carefully pulled you back in his embrace. "Can you stay? Just for a bit?" You knew you had to say no, claiming that this was all a mistake and weren't supposed to happen in the first place. But by the way he was looking down at you so softly while his lips barely ghosted over yours, his eyes showing a bit of nervousness. And even if you felt that it was wrong, that you needed to get dressed and head out of the room, the way he was looking at you made all the thoughts vanish. "Okay." You breathed while nodding your head in confirm to your own words. "I'll stay."

Michael:

Panic was spreading through your veins while you were going through various of your clothes scattered in a huge mess on the floor. Your hair was tangled in knots in front of your face and you could still feel the small layer of sweat from yesterday. You had no idea what time it was or where the hell you were but you did in fact remember everything from yesterday. But what you hadn't remembered was falling asleep and waking up next to an arm wrapped around your waist. You had tried to be silent, not wanting to wake him up and thinking you could run this through smoothly by not saying anything and walk out the second you had pulled on your clothes. But last night's events had left your clothes in a huge pile of mess, giving you difficulty in trying to find your own apart from his that seemed to have the same style and tight black jeans. You were so caught up in your thoughts that you barely registered Michael waking up, and he placed his hand on your shoulder to stop you mid track from trying to pull on your pants. "Where is it burning?" His voice was rough from sleep but still soft with a hint of sleepiness. "I just uhm-," A sudden rush of embarrassment made your cheeks rise up in a reddish color, no words leaving past your parted lips. "I just thought that..." You trailed off confused, not really knowing how to respond. He smiled softly by your confused reaction and leaned down to grab his shirt from the floor, throwing it at you. "I can drive you home later if you want. It has just been a while since I've been sleeping this well with someone." You couldn't control the blush on your cheeks now, looking down at his shirt in your lap with a half convinced face. Seeing the way his emerald eyes were looking over at you almost pleading made you throw the shirt over your shoulders and leaned back in his waiting arms. In honest, you secretly enjoyed this too.

Ashton:

Everything was in a frantically mess. Your breathing, your hair, the hickeys up your neck and just by the fact that you were staring in front of his mirror that was faced towards the bed. You could hear him inside the bathroom, flushing toilet and using the sink but you tried in a hurry to at least put on some clothes. This was a mistake, such a deep drunken mistake it left you more confused than ever. This wasn't supposed to happen, this couldn't have happened, but it did. You weren't even drunk anymore, the realization of what had happened between you and your best friend occurring to you. When Ashton came out of the bathroom you stopped everything, your sock still half on while you barely clasped your bra right. His eyes were confused at first, the red from the alcohol still visible but you could tell that he was less drunk than earlier. "What are you doing?" His tone was just as confused as his face, his eyebrows lifting as he headed towards the bed and took a seat next to you. You let go of everything with wide eyes, not even knowing what to respond to his question. He didn't even let you get the chance to respond because he already had something else on his mind. Grabbing you by the waist with ease he pulled you down towards his bed against his bed again and wrapped his arms around you. His skin was still sweaty, his curls sticky against his forehead but he didn't seem to mind and honestly you didn't either. "I assume we're just gonna pretend this didn't happen." He mumbled, hearing you hum against his chest by his statement. "Good but that also means we can't go back to reality before tomorrow where we both will be waking up with pounding headaches. Let's just enjoy each other now that we're at it and it's not awkward." Even if you knew this was wrong and should be forgotten immediately you couldn't avoid nuzzling your nose into his chest, taking in his scent and enjoying the feeling of being close to him.

t