#102: You Sit On His Lap

Luke:

The seats had been taken and since you knew the trip would be long you found the best solution. He was broad after all but sitting down with you on his lap made you smaller and you were able to sit and wait without the pain in your legs. The morning was early but that didn't make the airport less filled with people desperately waiting to come home. You were tired it was obvious but you still fought the last bit until you were on the airplane. "You can just close your eyes you know." He whispered carefully and leaned his chin on the top of your shoulder. "You didn't get that much sleep through the night... I'll just wake you up when we have to board." You turned your head so your nose connected with his cheek and smiled softly. "You sure?" You asked and he nodded his head in agreement. "Just sleep princess. It's needed."

Calum:

It was a thing you always did when partying or being at some sort of club. It was easier if the place was completely crowded. People always saw the two of you as close as possible and most of the time that included sitting on his lap. It gave away the fact that you were completely his and he didn't have to worry about creepy guys trying to hit on you at events like this. And it wasn't like you were the boring couple that distanced away from everyone else no you showed the affection right there with everyone. They knew you'd be ten times funnier when being together and that was the reason why they never complained. "You know you can just take some of my beer if you'd like." He commented when noticing the glass was empty. But secretly he just didn't want to to leave for another drink because having you right in his arms was where you belonged.

Michael:

There was a lot of space on the couch it was obvious but nothing could compare to the sweet affection shown by sitting on his lap. It was like when you were cuddling, once you were in his embrace you knew nothing would ever happen or harm you. You would barely get the chance to take a seat on the available spot on the couch next to him because once you were in his reach you couldn't get away. He would sneak his arms around your waist and pull you down to his lap in one second. It didn't matter how much space you owned, it was the best apology to having you right where he needed it. You could be watching films or just simply talking and it would be the best thing ever. You could rest your cheek on his chest and hear his heart beating loudly, cheesy being him saying that it was only because of you. You loved it.

Ashton:

It wasn't intended but with the lack of space on the couches and chairs there was no way out of it. You weren't even supposed to be a part of the interview anyways, it was secluded in the backstage area by the arena with hungry magazine interviewers wanting to hear what was going on in their lives. You had been sick recently and just wanted to be on the bus but Ashton was encouraging and preferred for you to be in his sight all the time. He was a bit uneasy to sit on since he was a man with a lot of energy but with his arm wrapped around yours he held you carefully. He had a microphone in his hand and spoke when it was needed but at times he also made sure that you were okay. It was mostly just to check up but you appreciated it every single time, the heat from his body radiating against yours in the best way possible.