#8: He Gets Sunburned

A/N:
Can we all just fucking give me an applause for managing to not get sunburned during my stay in Spain on my otherwise Danish pale skin (I shouldn't even be cocky about this I still have two days left here, tomorrow I'll probably end up like a red tomato) 🍅
Luke:
Moans slipped past Luke's lips as he squeezed his eyes shut, moving his body around while wiggling clearly frustrated. He was never the person to sleep on his stomach, never, and now he was determined to do it because of his whole back being covered in a layer of sensitive red burns. He clearly hadn't been aware of the fact that he was supposed to put on sunscreen after swimming in the pool. And now it was backfiring him to the fullest, causing him to not find a great position to sleep on and the air condition in the hotel room not helping at all. "Does it hurt that bad?" You muffled against your pillow while watching him wiggle around in pain. "Yeah can you just-, put on some more aftersun? It hurts like fucking hell, babe." You nodded your head tiredly and grabbed the lotion from your nightstand, seeing a very satisfied smile embrace his face when you cooled him down. "You're honestly the best, ever." He muffled into the pillow and enjoyed the wonder of your fingers as carefully caressed his skin with the helping cream. "Just remember to listen to me next time." You grinned and earned a middle finger from him but still with a small tired smile on his face.
Calum:
"Honestly I didn't think this was possible." You slightly giggled while pressing out aftersun on the palm of your hand, seeing Calum shake slightly as he looked himself into the mirror. "Neither do I. I honestly never get sunburned so this is once in a slight chance that it has happened." He admitted while moving his finger around the line of where his sunburn was, embracing his chubby cheeks and forehead. You could literally tell where he had been wearing his sunglasses on his face by the contrast between tan and sunburn. You dipped your finger into the cream to be as gentle as possible, and stood on your toes to reach his high. Though it wasn't completely enough so Calum wrapped his arms around your thighs to reach his high. "Thanks." You giggled by the sudden elevation and slowly caressed his skin with the cream, trying to make it less painful as it already was. He watched you carefully with a bright smile plastered on his face by how careful you were, feeling his skin starting to cool down by the wonderful cream that contrasted the otherwise burning skin.
Michael:
"Ow, ow, OW Y/N!" He exclaimed almost angrily while wiggling his whole body, his eyes squeezing shut by the pain all around the skin on his back. "Stay still." You rolled your eyes and pressed your bum further against his to stop his wiggling. "You're only making it worse." "Im not gonna survive this." He moaned into the pillow as you smeared the aftersun on his back, trying your best to not press too hard on his sunburned skin. "And it's all Calum's fault! He told me he would wake me up when he would buy me a beer!" "You were sleeping under a parasol how do you even manage to get this red?" You mumbled and removed yourself away from him when you had caressed a thick layer over the whole part of his back. All he had to do now was to rest on his stomach until the skin had obtained it all. "It's because the sun hates me and my pale skin." He mumbled and squeezed his eyes shut with his cheek pressed against his pillow. He felt you rest to him but didn't open his and pressed his lips against your cheek "At least I have my personal sunburned take care. I love you."
Ashton:
"This is Ashton Irwin reporting live stuck to his bed in his hotel room." Ashton greeted enthusiastic while holding his phone in the air to get the right angle for his Snapchat. "I'm currently trying to survive through the stage of horribly burned stomach caused by my otherwise beautiful girlfriend." "It's not my fault!" You disagreed the second you came out from the kitchen with a beer in your hand. "Yes it is, look everyone look!" He argued and showed his stomach that was clear red expect for one spot, "You can literally tell where Y/N has smashed her hand on my stomach while I was napping without smearing it out." You rolled your eyes by his statement snd placed the cold beer on top of his burning skin, his eyes rolling to the back of his head in pleasure. "But she's forgiven after this." He almost moaned and smiled slightly at the camera before sending it to his my story and turned it off. "I hope so because I've been taking care of you all morning." You giggled and placed your cold lips against the burning skin to cool him off even more.