#31: The Boys Interrupt A Heated Moment

Luke:

The simple feeling of his fingertips brushing up your arm while hovering his face over yours didn't add up to the otherwise tensed situation you were put in. The bunk was cramped, you were aware, but it still didn't stop you or him from trying to go all way. You knew you had to be quiet, you knew that he had stuff later that needed to be done but what one simple kiss had turned into didn't surprise any of you. His hands were everywhere, on your chest, running through your hair and sometimes trying to take off your top during the process. Your hands were either on his shoulders, in his hair or simply just tucking on the ends and you had also managed to button down his flannel. It wasn't much that could be done in the bunk and neither did you have the space for big actions but you still needed to satisfaction of each other. You were both so caught up in the kissing that you hadn't heard he faintly call of Luke's name. It wasn't until that the curtain was ripped open by someone that your lips detached and both eyes widened. "Not to disturb your little love act or anything but we have a gig that starts in less than five minutes and I doubt we can work that out without our lead vocalist." Ashton's face and tone were so causal while speaking but you could tell that he was quite amused with what was going on. You didn't know who was blushing the most, you or Luke but that certainly changed when Ashton had another comment. "Nice bra Y/N. Laces suits you." It was with a cheeky smirk that he moved away from the bunk knowing that Luke would freak out, his body falling on top of yours to hide further reveals.

Calum:

"You know you have ten minutes until you have to be on stage, right?" You managed to mumble through kisses, feeling him tuck on your shirt and discarded to the floor to accompany his. You knew that he didn't care, he had set himself up for something and he wouldn't stop until he had the satisfaction of being buried inside of you. Sure it wasn't the right place to do it in the dressing room and he might have lack of time but the second one kiss had turned into a full on makeout session he couldn't stop. The touch of yours was intoxicating, it made all his thoughts getting erased in his mind and he couldn't focus on anything else but you. It was messy, you had managed to knock down a few bottles of water and hairspray as you were lifted on top of the counter in front of the mirrors. "We've got all the time we need, baby." "Actually, you don't." Calum removed himself quickly by the sound of Michael's voice, seeing how he was smirking all over his face while standing in the doorframe. You hadn't even been able to hear him open the door, the sounds from the opening act laying on stage blocking it out completely. "If this had been any other situation I would have said don't stop on my account but since we have a schedule that needs to be followed I'm gonna need your bass baby, Y/N." Calum rolled his eyes by Michael teasing tones and leaned down to grab one of the bottles you ha d knocked down during the process. He made sure that you were half covered up by him so Michael wouldn't see you half nude he threw the bottle towards Michael in respond, laughing quickly to himself by the awkward interruption.

Michael:

The morning sun was streaking in through the window in honey yellow colors, warming up the skin around his back and lightened up the whole room. Michael had the sheets covered up until it was touching his waist, slowly falling down the further he hovered over your body. It was morning, things rarely happened but Michael was so insanely happy and not to mention horny when waking up. It had started out first as some simple humping just to wake you up and all of the sudden he was on top of you, kissing down your neck and feeling hos your fingers ran down his bare back almost causing scratches. Nothing was better than morning sex according to him and even if you sometimes disagreed or trying to reject him because you wanted to shower he always seemed to pull you back onto the bed with him on top of you. There was just something about not having to worry about anything else and being so insanely calm after waking up that made the moment ten times better. There was no rush and everything was just so slow, intimate and lovely at the same time. "Rise and shine sleepyheads!" Luke announced when he barked the door open into the bedroom, his hair wet from the shower and a wide smile on his face. "Are you still in bed? Come on." He grinned cheekily both because he noticed what he had just interrupted but also because he knew he was being so annoying right now. "Remind me again why you are sharing a LA house with Luke?" You groaned in a mumble and pressed your cheek against your pillow, wanting to block out the awkward encounter by closing your eyes and pretending you weren't there. Michael fell down from being on top of you and onto his back, ran a hand through his hair and scolded; "Fuck off, Luke."

Ashton:

"If I get this reaction from you every time I wear a tux I should do it every single day." He whispered against your lips, his hands tightly holding your hips and his body leaning against yours so harshly you were pressed against the wall on top of the dresser. The way he had styled his hair earlier on was completely ruined by having you constantly run your fingers through the curls. Everything just seemed like a blur but there was something about Ashton wearing this outfit that drove you while. Of course he always thought that you were hot in a dress and high heels but today everything seemed so different. You had been teasing the life out of each other and even if you didn't exactly have the time for it now you still did it. There was no way you were stopping this by how far it had gotten, you could feel how Ashton was growing bigger and bigger beneath your touch. Reality seemed to come back and hit you hard in the face when Calum showed up from the door, his eyebrows going from being furrowed to his eyes becoming wide. "You know, we just had to cancel a cab because we waited straight 15 minutes for you guys to show up but you didn-, woah is it tight down there?" The comment was sneaky but it was also the first thought that came to his mind when seeing the two of you. Ashton glared almost angrily towards Calum by his sudden arrival, too confused to even properly hear what he had just questioned. "Get out Cal, we'll be there in five minutes!" He commented quickly, eyes wide and Calum smirked teasingly. "With that brick I don't think I doubt you."